Fetal Hydrops

At 21 weeks my baby was diagnosed with fetal hydrops.  I spent the next 9 weeks getting second, third, fourth opinions .... where everyone was telling me something different!  

Where I live, in utero testing is very limited and I was told by certain doctors that going overseas for these tests was not worth it as ultimately, the outcome is the same.  I met with the radiologist and asked his opinion on the matter when he said that due to the amount of water, the lungs were severley underdeveloped and that babies like this don't survive. Sure enough at 29 weeks I went into labour and delivered a baby boy ... his heart was in perfect condition and continued to go strong all the way through, however, his lungs were way too small and he never got to take a breath and was full of oedema. He passed 1away 10 minutes after birth and we never got to hold him.

This was my first, much wanted pregnancy and I really want children but I am sooooo scared that this will happen again ... can anyone tell me what the chances of this reocurring are??