HEADACHE MORE THAN 2 WEEKS
I having a headache more than 2 weeks, only left side of the head. I feel numb & warm. Sometime i feel dizzy as well but no vomiting or fever. It's only happend in day time. I already check with doctor & CT scan well but all normal. I have to take tablets 3 times a days but in middle of the day getting worst. I already went to check my eye, the result good as well.

Please help what is the systom for my headache? CT scan can be miss out if there is something go wrong inside?

Wait  for all your reply,

If the CT Scan has come out normal, then it can be due to primary headache like tension headache or migraine. Try OTC medicines like aspirin or acetaminophen. For headache pain that cannot be controlled with pain relievers, antidepressants, beta-blockers, or anticonvulsants may be prescribed. Use a cold compress to the area of pain, rest in a room with little or no sensory stimulation (light, sound, and odors) and withdraw from stressful surroundings.

If still the headaches persist then consult a neurologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.