Help, please....

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Help, please....

So I had sex about 4 days ago, and I got my period about 2 days ago. But with my period this time. My vagina started to hurt, and slightly burned when I peed, so I thought that it was just a slight Uti. And it burned more to pee today, so I checked it out, and the right half of my vagina is swollen, and there are like white marks on my vagina. But before I checked it out, I read that baking soda in water, helps w uti's. So I've done that like 3 times today, before checking it out, and it made it burn less when I pee but that's it. It still hurts, and is swollen, and it itches too..and I'm not sure what to do...
You need to see a doctor, soon.  A UTI won't go away on its own or with some baking soda, and the swelling is not good.  You could have gotten an infection in the tissue causing the swelling, but it's hard to say over the internet.  I highly doubt that this will resolve itself (at least any time soon) without intervention by a professional.

Also, you're listed as male on your profile.  It seems to happen a lot here (I blame whoever does the coding for the site).
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
AnnieBrooke away July 25 afternoon to J... Comment
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals