Help, please....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Help, please....

So I had sex about 4 days ago, and I got my period about 2 days ago. But with my period this time. My vagina started to hurt, and slightly burned when I peed, so I thought that it was just a slight Uti. And it burned more to pee today, so I checked it out, and the right half of my vagina is swollen, and there are like white marks on my vagina. But before I checked it out, I read that baking soda in water, helps w uti's. So I've done that like 3 times today, before checking it out, and it made it burn less when I pee but that's it. It still hurts, and is swollen, and it itches too..and I'm not sure what to do...
You need to see a doctor, soon.  A UTI won't go away on its own or with some baking soda, and the swelling is not good.  You could have gotten an infection in the tissue causing the swelling, but it's hard to say over the internet.  I highly doubt that this will resolve itself (at least any time soon) without intervention by a professional.

Also, you're listed as male on your profile.  It seems to happen a lot here (I blame whoever does the coding for the site).