Itchy Nipples!
Okay So I Havent HAd My >.< But Im Very Close and For The Past Few Days My Nipples Have Been Itchy Like Crazy and I Have To Go To The Bathroom Every 5 Seconds  Just To Itch Them Plus Its Getting Harder To Hide This From My Friends. Also Like Right Smack Dab In The Middle Of Our State Wide Test I Start To fidget with My Shirt and Breasts well My Mom Thought They Were Growing And I Am Getting These weird Lines On My oobs I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO And Plus Lotion Helps Kind Of Not Really
For such symptoms, nipple dermatitis, eczema and paget’s disease (although less likely) should be ruled out. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and some mild steroid after prescription. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.