Women's Health Community
Mild cramps for about 3 weeks...whats up???
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Mild cramps for about 3 weeks...whats up???

I've had mild cramps on and off for the past 3 weeks or so.  I wasn't to concernd because they started about 3/4 days before I got my period, but I've been off my period for a little over a week now and the cramps are still there.  Mostly at night for some reason, but most of the day today.  Should I be concernd?  It really is very mild, but still enough to be annoying and uncomfortable.  I don't have a gyno right now and am still working on getting health insurance.

This is also occuring with me being stomach sick since august 28th (haven't found the cause yet). I don't know if there could be any connection.  Please let me know your thoughts.  thanks so much.
Related Discussions
627211_tn?1260958345
Hey lovely, long time no talk. Just thought i would update you by letting you know ive been having the same thing now. Its odd it isnt a very sharp pain or anything and i wouldnt have been worried or even noticed if i hadnt just finished my period but its a niggling one that feels more like cramping in my uterus than in my bowels or stomach like before. Ive also started getting my niggling pain again in my lower back to the side. My stomach problems still come and go but seem to be intensified by Lactose products which i have now cut out. I feel good most of the time though cant quiet say i have ever felt back to normal completely. How did Christmas go for you? I have started thinking now i may need to see a Gyno myself to get those sort of problems ruled out before i shedule an endoscopy. Anyway let me know how you are.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...