Missed Period but Pink spotting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Missed Period but Pink spotting

Hi ladies,
     I had my af 12/24/09 but when Jan came i was late...i didnt start however i started spotting on 1/30/09 ( 1 day) . It was a pink not even noticable unless u look closely. Nothing since. but now im spotting all the time. but only when i wipe not in my undies. The things that i've notice is the back pain and a few days ago i got the sore breast and dizzy spells i almost passed out in the shower! . It's uncomfortable to sit for long periods of times because i feel uncomfortable down low ( like pressure or im about to start)  I've taken test after test, but nothing i get a bfn! :(.  I haven't taken pg test since i got the sore boobs, but i normally get sore breast before my period then they go away after i start ( when my af is light day 1 and 2). I was thinking my spotting may be a period, but Im 27 and I NEVER had this happen to me. Oh, 2/12/09 i took a ovulation test because it felt like i was ovulating ( side pains and still spotting) and i got a positive on the ovulation test, but now when i take  one its faintly positive...I dont know if this have anything to do with it, but I know my body and I know when somethings not right. My husband and I have been ttc for 8 years now and we hope this is it!  Me i have this doubt in the back of my mind because I got so many neg in the past i dont want to get my hopes up.  My sister didnt get a positive pregnancy result until she was 9 weeks pregnant. I went to the dr. with her each time and all they will say no, the test is neg. but finally she got that bfp. My granmother, mother of 13 did the same thing with a few of her children and she keep leading me on saying I may be, but i tell my self no, i dont want to stress out about it. I noticed nobody really get others results on here...so if you could pls, email me if you can help ***@****

IS THIS NORMAL OR IS It me wANTHING THIS?