One recurring vaginal sore

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

One recurring vaginal sore

So I've been researching herpes, hpv, and betchets disease but I'm really not finding information the pertains to my issue. I have one very small sore on my perineum that swells a bit every few months. I've been testing for stds including hpv and have gotten negative results. The sore is not painful unless it swells up an tears and even then it is only painful when I urinate or during sex. It shows up in the same exact spot every time. This has been going on for about 4 years. I've never really bothered to go to the doctor for it because its not painful and it goes away fairly quickly. Also the fact the that all my tests have come back negative makes me not worry too much. However it is starting to become a nuisance. Has anyone else experienced something like this? What can I do to make it go away for good?
Tags: Vulva sore, recurring, vaginal, sores, vaginal sores, test
Hi One, OK thing to try is this, next time it comes up have a very good look at with a mirror or take a picture, the put up herpes on the computer and have a look at the images, see if you can geta match, the problem is that some of these STI/d,s have a way of hiding in tests, and you can find that.
Just see how you do.
Good Luck