Painful sex and bleeding during and after

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Every time I have sex I have pain and I bleed a lot while having sex with him! Granted that we've only had sex twice so far, but it's enough to make me a bit scared. It is not comfortable and just feels like he's too big. I think that I'm lubricated enough naturally, but I'm thinking that he is just too big and I'm possibly tearing?? My hymen was broken a few years ago from riding my horse, I know this because my doctor had told me when I went in for my first vaginal exam. I was in a 3 year relationship and had sex for my first time and I was fine! No pain or bleeding what so ever! Do you think it's because I'm just not used to it yet? I'm so so embarrassed and I'm getting scared that it will happen again, i don't know what to do. He's the best thing to ever happen to me and I want this to be happy and enjoyable for the both of us, but because of this, I don't want to go through the pain and the embarrassing bleeding everywhere. Do you know what might be going on or anything I can do?