Really dry skin on my vagina
The skin on my vagina is extremly dry, so dry that is rips and tears all around it and it looks like peeling skin around it too. I have really dry skin everywhere else and it rips and turns red like my vagina has been. I just use alot of lotion for my skin but I know that wont work for my vagina. It was itching and burning before but that stopped and now it just hurts cause everything is so dry. It hurts to walk sometimes because it is so dry. Is it just dry skin and what can I do?
It is pretty much just broken skin. Thats what it feels like. It did itch and burn at first but that went away after I used a yeast infection cream for a day and just wore cotton undies and no soap. Now it is just like extreme dry skin and it hurts at times. I have only had sex with one person and I know he is clean with no STD's or anything.