Shooting pain through vagina and anus

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Viewing 801-806 comments:
I have 4 children and i know what real pain is i have had problems with ovarian cysts for almost 15 years and they are worse than labour pains it sounds like that is what going. on with you so in my opinion you should go back to your gyno tell her you need an ultrasound because those cysts can be life threatening. i have had 3 emergency surgeries because of them hope this helps
Hi I'm 14 and I'm having the exact same thing only in my butt though how do you deal with it because for me it hurts so bad I've actually had to stay home from school a couple of times and I know I should tell my mom but its too embarrising
Not to be very descriptive but I have been experiencing some Sharp stabbing like pains it feels to me like underneath the inside skin of my vagina. They come in waves and only last seconds.  If I apply pressure the pain will move but feel better when I release the pressure the pain returns worse than the time before. I have had my husband look all around the areas I get the pain and there is nothing visable no sores no rash no redness. Its not deep inside my vagina it more in the area of the inner and outter lips area. I'm scared been to a doc and she said she couldn't see any issues.. I feel mis diagnosed!!! Someone out there please help me I'm so tired of this progressing pain.
Thankyou and God bless
By Sammy. Hey sharpshooter I have experinced the same pain in a long time both the right t and vagina and anal shooting I thought I was pregnant at one point but nothing at all honestly I don't know what to do my doctor didn't understand me either .is there any information on the condition?
I to get his pain really bad and it is way worse then labor an I am only 21 years old and had too kids! Way worse, so bad I can't even move!
I too have these pains !! They are terrible , but I only get them when I'm on my period , usually the first say or two. I also have to Stand up and brace myself when they accrue . I've been having them for a long time now , at first I just thought it came with the normal period cramps so I didn't stress about it . But now , I'm concerned . I've been looking up possible explanations , which is how I came across this. I think  gonna make an appointment at the GYNO , because this pain is getting unbearable , and I don't want it to happen in public ! Lol if anyone knows anything , please let me know !
Not sure if you ever figured out what it was, but I get the same exact pain. I have been diagnosed with endometriosis and it has wrapped around my colon, causing me to have colitis. It can be fixed through surgery, however, it is something that grows back. The best thing for you would be to have surgery and then be put on birth control. It makes your body believe its pregnant, and therefore, the endometriosis either slows down growth or seizes all together. Good luck!
I get these sharp stabbing pains in my rectum as well, it happens around my menstrual cycle and i don't know what to do about it. It happens to me at home, school, anywhere. It hurts so bad that i have to stop what ever I'm doing to go threw the pain. I never timed how long it has lasted.. should I? What should i do? I'm only 15, i don't want this happening for the rest of my menstrum cycle till i go through menopause.
The sad part about this is that no Dr can give us a clear Diagnosis or explanation as to what this horrible pain is. Normally what helps me during my period, is a hot water bottle! In extreme cases of pain I lay on my tummy and put the hot water bottle on my bum.Always avoid sitting on hard or cold surfaces, example Tiles, because when ur period comes you will suffer Hope this helps.
I have the samething, sure hope u get some answers. I haven't been to the doctor about this yet,
good luck
i get these shooting pains mainly around the time of menstruation. i have had to get injection from my doc for the last 3 months it was that bad. my doc reckons i have endometriosis but i am on a year waiting list just to get an appointment with a specialist . no painkillers work for me just the injection which gives temporary relief . really hope i can find a cure soon
Hi everyone, new to the forum, hope I'm doing this right.  I am 39 and I have had this pain since I was about 13.  The first time it happened I seriously thought I was either dying or having a miscarriage.  The funny thing is I wasn't even sexually active at the time so there was no way I had gotten pregnant, LOL!  But that pain was so horrendous, my 13 year old mind couldn't fathom anything other than, somehow through sitting on a toilet seat that somehow had semen on it, I had gotten pregnant and was losing the baby!!!  Hey, I was 13 and very innocent about a lot of stuff.  Anyway, yes this pain is the worst!  I can't sit, I can't lay, I can't stand. And it can last anywhere from 15 min to about an hour  The only position I have found that helps (only a little, mind you) is to get on my knees and elbows, drop my stomach so that my back is in a U shape, with my butt in the air.  I doesn't get rid of it, but somehow, for me, it sort of helps to stretch out and relax the cramping muscles or whatever that hell is going on in there.  What I want to know is why don't doctors know what this thing is???
I know how you ladies feel. I too, get the pains from my vagina into my anus, except mine last about an hour before they ease up. They will have me hunched over or on the floor in pain. If I try to use the bathroom, it hurts. If I push like I'm trying to pass a bowel movement it hurts. If I tense up they hurt. I've went to the emergency room twice for them, but by the time I've seen a doctor, they've been gone. I do suffer from reoccurring UTI's. I'm in the process of getting my kidneys looked at because the doctors found a big mass on my bladder. I don't know what causes it. I have severe anxiety as well, so I am in constant fear of having those pains again. Good luck to you all!
I am experiencing the exact same thing. I have been since I was an early teen. I'm now in my 30's. The shooting pains stopped about 5 yrs ago. All the sudden they are back with a vengeance. Just like labor pains as you described. When I feel it starting I get low because it hurts so bad it drops me to my knees. I have never gotten an answer from any medical professional but I had a friend suggest maybe it was mental and stress related. I practiced calming myself and taking deep breaths when I start to feel it happening and it worked! Instead of bracing myself for pain, I take deep breaths and try to relax. It worked fine for a few years. But, I just found out I've had a liver disease for over 10 yrs, I've got 4 kids. I felt the pain prior to contracting the liver disease, but I've been under a lot of stress lately and now the pain is back hard Claire and I find it impossible to stop.  I am hoping for an answer too
I'm only thirteen and having this. I'm so scared and frightened, I don't want to tell me mom because I'm scared it will be a lot of money to go to the doctors, we're broke and are trying to find a house. I'm so scared, please, someone help. Is there something wrong with me? I'm on my period right now, and my butt hole and vagina hurts so much; it's as if someone is stabbing me there. It only lasts about ten seconds, but it hurts like heck. I tried going to the bath room but nothing works. Please help...  
PAIN RELIEF FOR PROCTAGLIA FUGAX - TRY THIS - it worked for my daughter!

Hi there,
I'm posting this to help everyone who helped us on this forum to figure out what this is and what can help with the pain.  My daughter is 12 and has had this since she was 7. It hurt for many years (at night, in spasms) inside her vaginal area, and then recently moved to her rectal area (inside her body - never on the outside).

She has excruciating spasms in the evenings from about 8pm until she finally falls asleep around 1:30am.  After much researching and many (useless) doctor's visits we finally convinced an emergency room doctor to give us the medication that is described at the bottom of the wikipedia page for Proctaglia Fugax, which is here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proctalgia_fugax

We are in Canada, and on the wikipedia page the medication that is recommended for Proctalgia Fugax is called "Hyoscyamine (lozenge)".

After showing the wikipedia page to the emergency room doctor, we got him to prescribe us some of this for the pain (he prescribed only 1-2 days worth as he is an ER doc and even that was hard to get him to do). The pharmacy told us later that this is not available in Canada, but we got "Buscopan 10mg / Hyoscine Butylbr 10mg" prescribed instead.  (Which i assume is the Canadian version).

We tried it last night when the pains started to come again and IT WORKED!!!!  I have tried all sorts of pain relievers and muscle relaxants with her to try to help her when this came on and NOTHING worked before this. What a godsend!!!!  

Today I called the pharmacy to get them to provide us with more (thinking they'd have to contact her regular doctor and get a prescription from her now).

They told me that for this medication, A PRESCRIPTION IS NOT REQUIRED.  Apparently it is an over the counter medicine, so you do not even need a prescription from a doctor for it.  You can also find out more on their website here -- http://www.buscopan.com/

I have absolutely nothing to do with this company or medication at all - i just want to pass this information on to everyone since it seems there are so many people suffering with this so badly.

I know that this is just a remedy for the pain that she is having and now we need to work on the root cause of this. I believe it is related to poor diet and so i am going to get her to work with a nutritionist to significantly improve her diet as a next step to see if we can get rid of the need for this altogether. However, I am so relieved that she doesn't have to experience what she has experienced (crossing my fingers that this keeps working).

If you are having this problem - please see if this works for you... good luck and thankyou to everyone who posts on places like this for helping people put together the clues to help them figure out and solve medical issues. Don't rely on doctors - you are in charge of your own health - use them as one of the tools in your arsenal.  

happy mom
Doctors do know.  You just went to one who didn't have it happen to him or her.  
I was in the doctor's office getting checked out before my colonoscopy. The doctor, just out of the blue, asked me if I ever had severe pains in my rectum that was so sharp it took my breath away.  I perked up like I was getting an episode right then and said YES.  HE said that he got them too and told me the non-scientific name was "butt bolt".  That answered everything.  
Hi there,
Thought i would post an update.... since we found out about the Buscopan my daughter had about 3 difference episodes in the evening of the muscle spasm/shocks (she always called them 'the stingies' - i guess because it felt like something was suddenly stinging her)... each time we used the buscopan and they quickly went away, and now it is at least a month since she has had another episode (and she was having them every single night) .... so i am wondering if the buscopan not only helped for the episodes but somehow calmed things down for good. Anyways - i really hope it continues this way... good luck everyone - keep looking for answers to your health issues and keep taking your own control :)

happy mom
i believe the rectal pain you feel could be interssuception .the rectal pain begans to radiate and u start bending and moving in search of a position in which to relieve the pain til it stops.I have this. it is your intestines , they bulge and prolapse into a lower part of the intestine and creates a very small or no space for food to pass through . That pain is the bowels trying to move past the partially or totally blocked area..it may feel like constipation sometimes. ask your doctor to check for it but meanwhile keep your diet high in fiber and your stools soft enough to pass easily. chew thoroughly and avoid hard, processed foods and lay off meat. child birth and other straining can add or cause it. if you ever find you can insert a finger into the vagina to help guide a bowel movement or you feel a slight bulge in the vagina while trying to move your bowels. the internal prolapse could be progressing..just a posibiity...im no doctor but ive suffered many ailments that the doctor couldn't find had i not done the research
first and asked to be checked for it...tests often fail to find problems..your description of symptoms is very important.
I'm so happy to have found you all. I have just experienced one of the worst pains and needed to investigate. The pain lasted 90 minutes. Never experienced this before. I don't quite fit in with most of you though. The symptoms are the same but I'm 48, had a hysterectomy about 10 years ago although I still have my ovaries. I was diagnosed with MS in 98 and doing well with that but it is the central nervous system which someone mentioned. The pain started on the left labia and radiated to the anus. Woke me from a sound sleep. Tried going to the bathroom, didn't help. Killed me just to walk to bathroom. Laying from side to side, on my back, nothing helped. I take Percocet on regular basis for MS so popped one of those. Not sure if it was that or if it just went away by itself.  Started at 1:45am.  Ended at 3:10am. It's now 3:25am, alarm set for 5am. I work full time. Sounds like spasms.  I'm calling my gynecologist and possibly my neurologist to see what they think. I don't ever want to go thru this again. I will post what doctor thinks. If I can keep my eyes open. This is terrible.
Hi everyone I'm new to this but am so glad I found this sight. I am 60 yrs old and have been suffering with this for the last 8 yrs I had my tubes tied at age 30 and a total abdominal hysterectomy at age 48. I also told my Dr about this and was told could be scar tissue from surgeries. Never give any test etc. hounded him about this pain which only got worse. He finally prescribed a drug called Hyoosamine so as soon as I feel it coming on I take my Med but it still last about 10 to 15 min and then I'm sore for the rest of the day.  I did notice I get this mostly when I'm constipated. So I believe this is a Gastro problem for me, but the Hycosamine he prescribed was a life saver for me. These pains literally buckled me over. The pains I had where stronger then my labor pains.  Next step I have to have a Colonoscopy since I never had one. If I get further info I will surely be in touch. God Bless you all.
So I have been experiencing similar pains to the ones many of you have described for about 8 years now. Sometimes it will happen several times a day, then other times I will go a month or so with out having any. It is literally the worse pain I have ever experienced. I can barely even think when it happens. Honestly it is what I imagine the cruciatus curse would feel like, if it could be directed at one area of the body. When I was younger I thought it was completely vaginal, but as I am getting older it seems as though it may also be anal. It feels like its deep inside me though so I cant say for sure. I tried to describe it to my gyno but basically she tested me for stds (negative) and did nothing. I had suspected if I could afford to go somewhere other than the free clinic more would be done. However after reading everyones comments it seems that most doctors don't seem to understand or know whats happening either. I just want it to stop :/
I have been having the pains for the past 20yrs. I42 now and it is just not going away. The pain lasts for about 5 or 20 mins and stops me dead in my tracks. Why is it no one can figure out what this is. Was begining to wonder if I was the only one who was having this kind of pain.
Possible Cause-                                                                                                               I didn't read thru all the pages of comments (naughty me) so i am not sure if this has been suggested or not, but, - whenever i experience this pain it is usually from having stressed my vaginal walls or from hitting my cervix during masturbation. Sorry if this is too intimate to share, but, I think it's important to note. I did read someone else explained this pain as volts of electricity surging thru their vagina and rectum, this is exactly as i've described it. To be more specific it feels like having a double pronged electrocution rod inserted inside my anal and vaginal cavity.                      Sitting while experiencing this sensation is very, very uncomfortable as is any pressure applied to the perineum. I believe it is either from overworking the kegal muscles or from the cervix. It would make sense if it's the vaginal wall muscles since the anal cavity shares that same wall on one side and although you can do kegals without engaging the rectal muscles...usually you do involve both.                                                    It seems in my case it's my muscles cramping from either using them too much at one time or from keeping them flexed for too long without a relaxation break. My calf muscles cramp the same way from the same cause. I think even having a bowel movement and incorrectly using my muscles to force it out has on occasion caused the same pains. The only other thing I could imagine it being in relation to would be the onset of Uterus Prolapse. I believe it is the less likely culprit. I am not a doctor or nurse or in any medical field so I am not qualified to properly diagnose this.
It is most likely a ruptured ovarian cyst. I have been dealing with it every month for around three years now. I guess you could say I got lucky and the doctor saw one rupture during an ultrasound, I had more than one on the ovary, they witnessed the second one burst. Pardon the lack of tact but the best way to describe the pain would be getting stabbed in the cervix and anus at the same time. Horribly painful but depending on the type of cyst generally harmless. You should get it looked into however because there are several forms of ovarian cysts and some are more than just painful. The doctor said the pain was not so much from the cyst but from the fluid in it settling on the back of the cervix and pelvic floor. My pain also includes tenderness one one side or the other (depending on which ovary is releasing the egg that month) as well as an uncomfortable pressure along the bikini line in the center of the body just below the bladder. The best way to find one of these tricky little buggers would be to get an ultrasound or cat scan when you are ovulating just before the menstruation cycle. Good luck ladies and try to remember to breathe.
Hi all. so happy i found this thread.  I ve been experiencing the same sypmtoms of labor like contraction around vagina and anal areas forcouple of years with increasing intensity that I finally went to my OB. She found a couple of small myoma uterior adenomyosis or so she thought because I told her the pain came during onset of menses. Hpwever I finally realised that even after menses the rectum/anal pain still comes on and off.  But for now Ill just try to relax and improve my diet to include more fiber and water and eliminate gluten and red meat. My friend had this problem too and went to the meat and gluten free diet and her pain much subsided.   I also noticed that certain other food like coffee triggered the pain so A food diary to track whether they make problems might be beneficial. Hope the best for us all!
The pain can be anything from gas to cysts or endometriosis. I've had chronic yeast infections, BV, uti's, severe stabbing & burning pain inside & outside vagina & anus for 17 yrs. Dr after Dr stumped. One night recently (about 3 months ago) I was crying on the phone to my sister that I couldn't take the pain anymore. It hurt to wear pants or underwear. She told me that there HAS to be a Dr somewhere to help me. She told me to get off the phone and Google my symptoms along with the city, state I live in. So I googled severe chronic vaginal pain and burning doctors in Louisville,ky. I read all the websites that popped up and noticed one name kept coming up. So I called her office next day & explained my pain & got an appt. I was diagnosed with vulvodynia & vestibulitis. Look it up! I think a lot of you ladies may have this too! There are several treatments...she put me on 1 diflucan per week, Premarin cream, testosterone cream (I am 53 yrs old post menopausal). I also have fibromyalgia and lower back problems. She said that it is neurological problem mainly. Also put me on neurontin. She said to put Aquaphor salve on outer part of vagina when it's irritated & it gives me great relief. It is over the counter. Sorry this is so long, but it is very complicated. She is also going to have me start physical therapy for my vagina. Yes-they do have that for the vag area...who knew!!! Hope this helps someone! It is nice to have hope again & some relief from pain!!!
I have had these pains in my nether regions for a year in a half and I tell ya the pain is intense, but I get them standing, sitting, walking, etc. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, but when I'm sitting, it feels like I'm sitting on a tennis ball. Well I found out that I have a prolapse of my uterus and my bladder. Being diagnosed with interstitial cystitis (bladder disorder) many many years ago I thought it was to do with this, but I was so wrong. Many gyno and uro spots later, I have received 3 different opinions with the same outcome. I may need to get a full hysterectomy due to my prolapse. I seen so many of you dealing with this pain, but it may be caused by this or bladder prolapse. Please ask questions and get different opinions until you get the same opinions at least twice in a row. I am scared to get a full hysterectomy as my husband and zi want another child, but we have a teenage son which we are very grateful for if I need to get this done. I am 36 years old and a licensed practical nurse, so I understand what will happen, but don't understand why me at 36? Its hard to take it all in, but I understand and feel that if it has to be done oh well we are blessed with a son. I hope I haven't scared anyone in regards to this, but this is the cause of my pain and it does get worse 7-12 days before my period and 2 days into my period. I found out that I really had a problem when I could NOT insert a tampon because it was going "sideways" instead of up and felt like it was being "blocked", so I had to wear pads, and sure enough I went in and found out that I was 1.4 inches away from a complete prolapse of my uterus coming out. I'm on strict activities and cannot liftnanything, my duties at work are now very limited to only giving my patients medications and wound care, no lifting which is kind of hard being a nurse!!! Anyway, I'm sorry to have gone on, but I understand what you all have or still are going through and to please make sure that this is not what is happening with you. Thanks for listening and wish you all very well and in good health.
Nurse Marie
This pain I have begun to experience is a neuralgic pain, here is the link to read the article about it.

http://www.pudendalhope.info/node/9
I have the sharp electric shock like pain in my vaginal/urethra area.  They only seem to happen when I am sitting, walking and standing are fine.  this has been going on for a few months.  I had a complete hysterectomy over 10 years ago so it cannot be due to ovaries and such.

It does seem like it could be an entrapped nerve or a neuralgia but that being said, I have no idea what they would do about it.  Wish it would go away!
I am now 41 and I had my first experience at 18 on my way to school, by bus.  I didn't know what anything except that the pain paralyzes my body until it stops.  Within the last 7 years, it has grown worse, more often, a longer duration, wakes me out of my sleep, etc.  I learned about the name when I attended Bryman, and I learned that I wasn't the only one.  My doctor at the time, didn't know what it was and wanted to give me  depressant medication.  I told her no, and she gave me 600m of Ibuprofen.  For me, if I take a pain killer, it goes away, until the next experience.  My daughter is now 18 and I learned about a year ago, that she experiences the same thing and has been for 2 years.  It's not a great situation, but I'm glad that there are other women to share with and get some helpful ideas to try, because I've heard also that there is no cure.  
Hello, i am a man and i am, for the first time, choosing to speak about this issue via internet. i have been experiencing these sharp pains in my rectum off and on for the past 6 years. they seem to be reoccurring more frequently, but lately with less intensity. Im writing this not to just share, but to also investigate and work towards a solution for all of us. I hope my sharing will inspire other ideas and possibilities to heal this with minimal visits to our doctors (if at all!!). So, i have had a history of constipation growing up and due to the straining of evacuation, it has weakened my pevlic muslces and tissues quite a bit. i can feel and imagine the displacement of organs and lack of buoyancy of the tissue in my pelvic region. Luckily, embracing a healthier diet over the years, i have eliminated my constipation (pun intended), but it has not addressed the sharp pains. So my thinking is that i need to bring back more strength and blood flow to my pelvis floor. knowing a little yoga, im doing whats called aswhini mudra throughout the day, which is a contraction and releasing of the rectum and anal sphincter repeatedly. i do about 30 a day, but gradually increasing the reps. Also, i am putting an ointment called "Eva Salve" from Dr. Sebi, it contains calcium and other ingredients that tones and nourishes the skin to bring back the tissues proper level of elasticity. I place some on my finger and gently rub it inside my rectum. This has helped the pain go down tremendously when those sharp pains come and has given my butt and rectum a more firmer feel (by the way, im not promoting, im just telling you what has worked!!!) I have also been taking Calcium Flouride (cell salt) which helps strengthen connective tissues. Last year the pains were so intense i would be on the floor scratching the carpet, just unbearable. This year, with the aforementioned remedies, still painful but less intense and the duration of time of the pain has shortened. Though this is mainly a posting for women, i feel that there is definitely a simple common principle underlying this, be it physical, emotional, and psychological. Im open for discussion.....
I have experienced this exact same issue for many, many years...no rhyme or reason to the spasms but what I have noticed sometimes it happens after an extended car ride and it happens at night while I'm sleeping.  It will wake me up and if I sit on toilet it will go away in about 15 minutes.  If I'm not where I can go to a bathroom/restroom I find a bench or chair and just sit.  I did mention it to the doctor once but she didn't seem to have an answer or even seemed concerned!  
This is exactly what's going on with me!  I feel (at a very young age- 60
This has happened to me randomly throughout the years...many years will go by before having a flare up. But for me, I get prescribed Valtrex and it clears it up immediately...long ago I had a herpes virus on my upper leg and my leg and buttocks area would feel tender to the touch along with the shooting pains. The Valtrex took care of it...You don't aways see a sore to tell you its a herpes, but it can be the virus inside of you which creates this feeling. The last time I needed Valtrex was over 6 years ago...calling Dr. now for a new prescription. Good luck!
Hello Gailrn516. I have had these problems too, but I found that this pain was coming from me being dehydrated. every time I do not drink enough water 8 cups a day or do not work out to maintain my healthy weight the pain persists.Since paying close attention to this the pain has been gone for a very long time( 2-3 years) and every time it comes back I know why. so, take in more fluids, look into whats your healthy weight for your height and look on line for a water intake calculator. It will tell you how much water you need to take in at the weight you are at now and how much water you needed to drink when working out.Hope everything works out great. Be blessed.
I was reading through the comments and I sympathize with all of you.  My mother is going through the same thing and I hope she doesn't have to suffer for 10 years!  Wow!

One person mentioned that the only time the pain stopped was during her 9 month pregnancy - is it possible that a hormonal imbalance exists and low estrogen levels is causing all the pain?

I am having my mother ask her Dr. tomorrow.  I think it is worth asking.  Good luck to all of you experiencing pain.  My wish is for a pain free tomorrow for all of you.
I go under covers when it happens. It seems to not want me to get cold coz if I do it gets worse
I have the same pain in 1 month now.my OB ask me if i have pain during urinating.YES,then she ask me again if it is ichi on my vigan.YES,ask me agai where is the pain left or rigth of my vigana, and its LEFT.so she tells me its your bladder.she gives me medicine named,SUPLAX CAPSULE.ones a day.for 5 days.drink more,more,more water.and cranberry juice even 1 glass a day.and more water again.dont eat to much chocolate,beans, fatty foods,salty foods.i dont feel that much pain now.hope its help to you...
The best thing for this pain is dicyclomine and an anti-inflammatory like Motrin or Alleve. You should feel better after the second dose. Hope it works for you.
I too have had all these exact symptoms... have gone to my doctor who ran tests and everything came back negative... i was refered to a gyno so hopefully someone can finally tell me what is going on! I feel alittle relieved knowing I am not alone in this. It is not all in my head. The pain is out of this world. Its so hard to describe it to anyone, they just say its probably gas...
I just had one and they are brutally painful. It's like a charley horse in your vagina or anus!  Massaging the muscle (inside the vagina, weird but it works) or do the yoga position "child's pose" pushing your hips down and back while stretching your arms out in front to stretch the muscle. They are the only things I found that help. And breathe!  Don't hold your breath.  I sympathize that your 14 year old witnessed it.
Those my friend are ovulation pains. I am all tooo familiar with this description. When describing to most it sounds like a gas pain but there's no gas in the world that compares to that. I'm happy to hear that it doesn't last long for you ladies that's truly a blessing those pains usually stay with me for 24 to 48 hours nothing but sleep and laying down helps me
I experience this same situation. At first it felt like cramps, so I decided to take a hot shower but as I was getting in I feel a paralyzing sharp pain in my anus and vaginal area. I checked and had a blood clot the size of a kiwi. This was back in September(September 21 to be exact) I haven't had a period since. I freaked me out a lot! I've had the pain since but not that intense or any blood clots. DONT know what it is but its nice to know I'm not the only one going threw it.....
I need help as well I've been having these pains for about 24 hours I get really dizzy as well.   Pain pills won't even stop it.   And I'm pospardom of a c section 6 months and have ovarian cyst help
Viewing 801-806 comments:
Paxiled commented on GMO CORN
DiamondA added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
LandM2009 Cd1 and we are back on trac... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals