Stress and Conception
I'm not new to Medhelp, but I am new to this group adn was wondering if I could ask you girls a question-
I am currently in the 2 week wait for my second baby (we did an IUI like the last baby).
Does anyone know how true it is that stress can or could prevent implantation? I am 8 days PO and I had a terrible argument with a relative today, and it was very upsetting and stressful. I had a lot of anxiety feelings in my stomach,  my heart rate was up, and I am terrified that it might throw off the implantation. I tried to calm down and not let it get me that worked up, but I just wasn't able to.

If anyone has had a similar experience or spoke to a doctor about this, could you let me know what happened/what they said? I am really worried now.Our first son took on the first IUI cycle, but this is our 4th cycle of IUI trying for our second baby :(

Thanks for your help