Tears between vagina and anus, help?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Tears between vagina and anus, help?

Okay so I have this rather large tear between my vagina and anus and it hurts really badly to move my legs or muscles because it causes a burning like sensation. Im not sure exactly what to do about for home remedies. Ive never had sex before so that rules out any stds or sexual tearing, but I also seem to a rash I guess around my anal entrance and it really burns as well to just lay still or to even move! I'm not sure what to do and I really rather not go to a doctor about this. Ive taken warm baths and sat there for a good 15-20 minutes and that helps a bit but never really heals it! It's been like this for about a week and a half. Please help me?
These can be due to anal fissures or perineal tears. An anal fissure is a split in the anal skin and it feels like being cut with glass when you have your bowels open and afterwards.In that case,take warm sitz baths , smear some painkilling gel around the area  and avoid constipation.If the symptoms persist then glyceryl trinitrate ointment,Botox injections and surgery can be tried.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.