Tears between vagina and anus, help?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Tears between vagina and anus, help?

Okay so I have this rather large tear between my vagina and anus and it hurts really badly to move my legs or muscles because it causes a burning like sensation. Im not sure exactly what to do about for home remedies. Ive never had sex before so that rules out any stds or sexual tearing, but I also seem to a rash I guess around my anal entrance and it really burns as well to just lay still or to even move! I'm not sure what to do and I really rather not go to a doctor about this. Ive taken warm baths and sat there for a good 15-20 minutes and that helps a bit but never really heals it! It's been like this for about a week and a half. Please help me?
These can be due to anal fissures or perineal tears. An anal fissure is a split in the anal skin and it feels like being cut with glass when you have your bowels open and afterwards.In that case,take warm sitz baths , smear some painkilling gel around the area  and avoid constipation.If the symptoms persist then glyceryl trinitrate ointment,Botox injections and surgery can be tried.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Des_a_rae commented on Des_a_rae's status
LandM2009 commented on LandM2009's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals