Women's Health Community
Vagina hurts after being fingered plus there are these bumps... need he...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vagina hurts after being fingered plus there are these bumps... need help!

Okay so I haven't been fingered much until recently with my boyfriend .... anyway my boyfriend started to finger me a few days ago and we did this for awhile and it felt great. next day my vagina did hurt but the pain went away. He fingered me again a day after even though there was still alittle pain but i shouldn't of let him because the next day though I woke up and my vagina is hurting badly. There are these bumps around my vagina and whenever I pee it hurts to go and wipe down there. idk what to do? should i wait a few more days and what can i do to make it hurt less? I can't talk to my mom about this but I am 19...should I go to the doctors? I'm afraid...