Vaginal bleeding-spotting & yeast infection
10 days after having unprotected sex, I've seen a doctor and been diagnosed with gonorrhea.Then when I went back for a follow up after the treatment and she told me I've got a yeast infection because of the antibiotics I've taken. Then I've started using Terazol 7 vaginal cream, and after about 3 days I started experiencing passing blood clots or tissue looking spotting. The medication while leaking looks like pinkish, mixed with this blood tissue. My question is this normal, due to this medication's side effects(because it is not listed as a side effect) or is this because of yeast infection but how could I get this symptom after I started the treatment....I'm confused and I would really appreciate your help..Should I discontinue using this medicine, which I'll be done with the treatment after two nights anyway.
I would guess that it is still caused by the yeast infections. Taking an antibotic can put you into a yeast infection that will be hard to get rid of. I would have the doctor recheck you and if you are still having the yeast problem, I would suggest you talk to your doctor about giving you some diflucan pills to clear it up. I was never a person that could use cream to clear a yeast infection because I am allergic to all the creams.