Vaginal
I'm 13 and I'm haveing problems with my vaginal area ? I did some research and it directed in the clitoris ... It's really sore and hurts to touch just in that area . It's red around the area too.... I'm not really sure what it is ? If this is natural? I just need some clairifacation on weather not I should tell a doctor ? . I've never had vaginal sex or any of  the sort ... answer quick?
One possibility for your symptoms is of a boil. Treatment includes antibiotics and do not touch or pick them up. You can however apply topical antibiotic creams like Neosporin or Bactroban. Also apply warm compresses and take some antiinflammtory pain killer after consulting your doctor. If the symptoms persist then you should get oral antibiotics prescribed from a doctor.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.