Women's Health Community
blood clot while im on my period
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blood clot while im on my period

hi im having problems with my period. i first started when i was like 11. but then my period stoped and was off and on. i went 11 months with out one that was the longest and i started taking trinessa birthcontrol about a year and ahalf ago. in 18 now and i am sexually active. ive only missed a a pill(just 1) during the first month of me taking it but i havent missed my pill but not since. and recently ive started having blood clots (im not sure if thats what its called. balls of blood) and at first it was kinda small but not really. now they are getting bigger. now its like a inch ish. ive talked to all of my friends and none of thems had any blood clots at all. i dont know what to do or if its my birthcontrol. when the blood clots come out it hurts so much and makes it hard for me to work because i stand allll day and my stomch hurtss. any one know what might be wrong?  any help will be greatly helpful<3