itching outside my vigina
I usually get itching after my period. I got my period twice last month and now I have this itching, burning, outside my vigina, and some on my clit, and discharge. It's also pretty red. I wonder if me shaving has anything to do with this as well.
Does anyone get this problem? Would someone tell me what is the best med to use for this. I have to go through this every month after my period. It's driving me off the wall.

I had that once before, & was diagnosed with thrush, do you use tampons on your period? it could also be a cause of irritation as it can upset the P.H balance. Live naural yogurt is very soothing in the mean time, but I would take a trip to the doc,s to it confurmed one way or another. If it is thrush putting tea tree in the bath is good, & cutting down on sugar, & yeast containing food. Anti fungal foods Garlic, cinnamon, onions, orregano herbs. hope you feel better soon!