need answers
I'm 31 years old and after my 3rd child I got my tubes tied in 2007 now I wish I didn't. in the month of October I had my cycle twice that month then I stopped for two days then I start spotting. my mood is been like crazy I just been I a depressed mood lately.A little cramping nausea,could I be pregnant
Chances of pregnancy due to tubal ligations failure are there but in that case, pregnancy is usually ectopic in nature. Your ultrasound will confirm the cause. However your symptoms can be due to irregular periods also. The cause of irregular periods could be due to hormonal imbalance, stress, chronic illness, polycystic ovarian disease, thyroid gland disorders or diseases, pituitary gland tumors or cyst, galactorrhea, prolactinomas etc. You should consult a gynecologist and get examined and investigated as soon as possible to know the exact cause of all these episodes.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.