period cramping, but no period, and light pink and brown discarge in mucus??
Hi. Today i have been cramping ALLLL day long. I thought it was my period but it is not, there is no flow. Extreme cramping, and painful backaches. I had my period last month so i doubt there is any way i could be pregnant. I am supposed to start my period in a week. Its just that this cramping, abdominal pain, ovarie pain and back pain has never happened without any blood. After i use the bathroom and wipe, there is a light pink blood and brown discharge with mucus. HELP ! What is this????
If there is a history of any unprotected intercourse then pregnancy should be ruled out. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.