puzzled
Hi I was taking resperidone 3mgs a day for about 5-6 months suddenly my breast became tender and Ian now almost two weeks late on my period. I took a prolactin test and my levels are normal I also took a pregnancy test that turned out to be negative. Can you please give me you input thanx
Delayed periods are mostly due to pregnancy. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.