reccurring swollen and painful genitals
Hi there,

A few weeks ago, I was experiencing terrible genital pain - i had sores on my outer labia that burned from creams or urine, a swelling of the general area, an overly sensitive clitoris, and terrible pain during intercourse. when i peed after sex, it burned like a bladder infection. then it miraculously went away after a couple weeks.
I went to the doctor for a checkup and the swab came back with nothing concerning.
About 5 days ago, the exact same symptoms came up, except now I have developed a few painful lumps around my vagina and soreness almost up to my anus. I am sore to the touch and itching is very painful. Except now, it seems that symptoms are starting to retreat again. I am worried to make an appointment with a doctor here at university, because i am afraid that when the appointment rolls around, my symptoms will be gone and there will be no evidence of what I need treated.
Has anyone experienced this before? Any answers would be great. This is so frustrating and worrisome!