relationship between liver uterus and hormone imbalance
In the last 5 months I've had emergency surgery to remove a chronic gall bladder. After surgery I had an attack in hospital and they said it was suspected enlarged cyst - one of many cyst they found in liver. Was sent to liver specialist and then needed to wait for surgery (fenestration of liver cyst). In that time cyst grew to the size of a football when it was removed, I spent most days in pain and menstruation (which has always been about 20 day cycles became heavier and 10 days between start to start at one stage). After liver cyst surgery menstuation became dark and clotted, brown and mucusy. It has been all over the place with cycles, which surgeon thought might be just due to trauma of surgery.
Previously in 2005 I had an ultrasound and D and C which came back clear. I went to my gp with all this recently and had blood tests and also an ultrasound that showed I now have a large, bulky heterogenous uterous, fibroids and subendometrium cysts are present as well as a thickened endometriium. My bloods showed that I'm possibly perimenopausal and my hormone levels are apparently "all over the shop" according to my gp. Also, had high cholesterol which I found strange given I don't eat high fat foods.
I've lost weight, due to liver surgery 10 weeks ago and still are not hungry. Though I think now all this extra worry is having its toll on me.
My question is could all this internal right side pain and discomfort be related to hormones? I can't understand why all this is happening at once? I've always lived a healthy lifestyle - food, don't drink and smoke and also exercised regularly ( 4 times a week). I feel like I'm falling apart with all these symptoms plus more. I see gyn tomorrow - overwhelmed!