slow sperm
My husband and I have been trying for five+ years to get preggers. Im only 24, found out I need meds to induce ovulation, but his sperm is super slow so they wont give me the drug until they are "swimming" faster......Im at my wits end. I want kids so bad and we have been trying for YEARs. We cant afford insemination. I feel like its never going to happen.
Oh, hang in there hon!  It took me a long time to get pregnant too and I now have two beautiful sons.  Worth the effort!!

Some things you can do for sperm mobility is to decrease the number of times you have sex or your partner masterbates.  Wait two to three days and definately no sooner than every other day to have sex when trying.  This lets the sperm build up and get stronger so they 'swim' faster.  They say to switch from briefs to boxers to keep them cool.  I've heard to cut down on things like smoking and drinking alcohol.  Try to reduce stress.  Exercise.  

I know it is hard waiting.  But you are young and it WILL happen.  Keep the faith.  Let us know how it goes, okay?  good luck