sticky white stuff coming out my vagina
i have this sticky white stuff coming out of my vagina and i dont know what it is.And i clean my self daily
so the white stuff coming out of my vagina doesn't mean I'm pregnant ??
I had the depo injection 6 months ago I had what I think was a period 2 weeks ago and bled for 5 days now I am getting white thick sticky stuff coming out of my vagina it doesn't have a smell and it doesn't hurt or itch can anybody help me. I have noticed a change in myself I suffer mood swings no weight gain just bloating and have been really emotional I need help !
UMM..AM hAViNG tHAT SAME EXACT PROBlEM ?
i am exacily same problem i dont know what it is!! its kind ov like boggies coming from my vagina HELP!!

iv sarted my periods recently but eeek!!!!

x

i have not started my period yet and have white stuff coming out, what is it?
its normal its just some that girls have when they are close to puberty
yea i know but im kind of getting tired of white stuff . How do i get rid of it im 12 and it stared when i was 11 and i had my period. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have white stuff dat come out of my vagina all the time it making me mad....i read on the internet it mean ull just horny or what ever but im not i dont even feel that way.....but by the way i just turnt 16 and still havent had sex so what could be the real problem
I have the same thing it smells bad and is really stiky and im only 13 so what is it????
umm, im 17 and sexually active. i have white sticky stuff on my underwear and when my boyfriend and i fool around that has a bad smell..and also cuts around the opening of my vagina. HELP!

p.s: if its an STD, ill kill myself or else my mom will :(
hi, im 15 years old and ive recently had sex with my partner, it was protected and after i got a uti. we used natural remedies to make it go away, such as apple cider vinegar and baking soda in water. the pain went away but i have little urges and white stuff comes out of my vaginal area. i also noticed that i have been peeing through my vagina, what could it be?
im 11 and i have the same problem but its probably puperdy but i have boobs hair on my vegina but no period so im guessing its my period thats coming
I have this white sticky stuff around my vagina and I just turned 13 but it started when i was 10 or 11 what is it??????
I have the same sticky nasty looking white stuff and is embarrassing because nomatter how much i clean myself before sex he ends up with some of that on him.... X( embarrassing!!! He told me that that's the dryness from when i was horny but I need someone to really tell me what it is!!!!!! HELP!!!!!
omg i thought i had like herpes or something from a toilet seat lol i was scared i didnt tell my parent tho. they whould think i was having sex but dude i was like wow
im 13 not sexually active and ive had the same thing so it cant be an std but ive been fingered so idk WHAT IS IT oh and it itchies like hell
yeah i had the same situation and i talked to my physician at Kaiser Permanente and she informed that i MONISTAT cream over the counter.
Ladies....White discharge is normal!

The vagina is a self cleaning organ, when it rejuvenates, the old cells slough off and this is what you are seeing. It may have a unique smell that is just kind of different, but shouldn't be really bad.

BTW, I am seriously not kidding about this being normal, read The Diary of Anne Frank, she talks about this happening to her!

If what you are smelling is really bad or strong, you need to talk to your doctor. If it is fishy smelling, you probably have vaginitis and this will not go away without antibiotics. You also could have a yeast infection. (You can get either of these without having sex, it may be from soap or various other things).

If you are sexually active you also may have an STD. Try to go to a Planned Parenthood or similar organization (free clinic). Or suck it up and tell your parents you need to get checked out. Some STDs can have SERIOUS ill effects if left untreated; like infertility!

Look at this website for what's normal:

http://www.pamf.org/teen/health/femalehealth/discharge.html#Different Types of Discharge

Or go to your local library and check out the book "Our Bodies Ourselves"... If your parents aren't telling you all this stuff, you'll learn much from the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Our-Bodies-Ourselves-New-Era/product-reviews/0743256115/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_2?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addTwoStar
This sounds like you have a yeast infection. Get Monistat from the grocery store. If that doesn't work, go to the doctor.
im havin the same prob.,,,white stuff is commen out its smells funnie and mi like nside lip is swolen,...and im onlie 15,...im nt sure wats wrng
I am only 11.I read about that in the link you saw but the only thing i don't know is when it will stop.Mine has been going on since November,and now it is February. How long is it supposed to go on?It only started for me as itching.I take a ton of baths to see if it would help but nothing will ever work.I have a girl friend,Would that be part of it as some sort of sexual activity? We only know each other online. Thanks for the link anyways at least now i know its just normal.
I'm 26 now but when i was younger, starting around 11 i had the same problem,, didn't know what to do, had the smelling and unfortunate white odor, but i did notice something after a while, i would do monistat, use douches, but nothing would work.. the itching i found out was due to dehydration, don't know how it even connected, but i still get the itching till this day, i just drink plenty of water, and ocasionally i use that equate nursery jelly.. ONLY BECAUSE, it has a skin protectant.. and it leaves a very natural and healthy scent.. i hope this helps, because i was to scared to talk to a doctor and my mother just shrugged it off.. best of luck to you girls.
Female Health
Vaginal Discharge
Vaginal discharge is normal and varies during your menstrual cycle. Before ovulation (the release of the egg), there is a lot of mucous produced, up to 30 times more than after ovulation. It is also more watery and elastic during that phase of your cycle. You may want to wear panty liners during that time.

The things to be worried about include if the discharge has a yellow or green color, is clumpy like cottage cheese, or has a bad odor. If worried, see a doctor.

•Different Types of Discharge
•Is this normal?
Different Types of Discharge
White: Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection.

Clear and stretchy: This is "fertile" mucous and means you are ovulating.

Clear and watery: This occurs at different times of your cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercising.

Yellow or Green: May indicate an infection, especially if thick or clumpy like cottage cheese or has a foul odor.

Brown: May happen right after periods, and is just "cleaning out" your vagina. Old blood looks brown.

Spotting Blood/Brown Discharge: This may occur when you are ovulating/mid-cycle. Sometimes early in pregnancy you may have spotting or a brownish discharge at the time your period would normally come. If you have spotting at the time of your normal period rather than your usual amount of flow, and you have had sex without using birth control, you should check a pregnancy test.

Back to top

Is this normal?
We receive many questions about vaginal discharge through our "Ask the Expert" section. Below physician assistant Steven Johnson, explains what is normal and when to see a health care provider.

One of the challenges to answering questions sent into a health care Web site is making sure that the person asking the question seeks the advice and care from her doctor when appropriate. There is often information not given that can really change the answer.

For instance:

•How old are you (really)?

•Are you on medications or do you take herbs or vitamins?

•Do you have pain or itching?

•Are you pregnant?

•Do you have other health problems (like diabetes)?
An important question is sexual activity. Sometimes it isn't accurate to simply say yes or no. Symptoms can depend on the number of sexual partners, kind of sexual partners, birth control, birth control failure, kind of sex you are having and if abuse is involved. I think you can see, it can get pretty complicated to get all the information needed to give the best answer possible.

With that said, here is my best answer to the common question of vaginal discharge.

A normal vaginal discharge consists of about a teaspoon (4 milliliters) a day that is white or transparent, thick to thin, and odorless. This is formed by the normal bacteria and fluids the vaginal cells put off. The discharge can be more noticeable at different times of the month depending on ovulation, menstrual flow, sexual activity and birth control.

It is not uncommon for the normal discharge to be dark, brown or discolored a day or two following the menstrual period.

If you are having any of the symptoms below see your health care provider.
•Pain

•Itching

•Discomfort

•Rash or sores alone or with a vaginal discharge

Every time i have sex with someone, i have it too! white stick stuff! a lot!
I have question there's white stuff coming out of my vagina and I've had oral with a girl but never intercourse and my vagina one side is lop sided. And purple sort of. But I'm scared to go to the doctor I'm 13
you are 13.. it means nothing.. is normal, yur undies are going to turn yellow n stuff but its normal n if you had sex with a girl and white stuff is coming out it means you got horny,.. i been with my boyfriend 3 years n men like that , thats what turns them on.. but you are 13 its when it starts dont worry you dont need a doctor. in my case im itching n me and my boy have red spots , it started 4 days ago and we are worried, we have never cheat , i think its the stuff we used to clean up eachother after sex, socks and stuff... i made and appointment to go see a doctor. but you dont worry i started with the white stuff when i was your age its totally normal, n if you by a guy and feel nervious and happy it means u getting horny and u will discharge n get ur undies dirty, same with girls . dont worry.
i have white stuff comin out and am pregnant wat does that mean
i have the same problem im 16 and just recently ive been having white stuff in my vagina it doesnt come out and whenever i have sex with my boyfriend it gets on him and he thinks its because im horny but no ive stuck my finger in my vagina when im not horny and its white mucousy stuff it doesn't smell or itch or burn it just there and its been happeneing for  month and i don't know how to get rid of it....HELP
im 13 and i have the same white stuff in my vagina. i have had my period three times and ive had discharge before but now its more solid i guess. dose that mean i have a yeast infection? what do i do?
mane i am 13 years old i have diz white stuff coming out of my ***** i dnt knw wat 2 do it is starting 2 smell on meh plz help
Hey so im 13 and i havnt had my period in 3 months,but i have white stuff in my panties.Does that mean my vagina is cleaning itsself,and then it will go back to normall?I also feel the symptoms to my period but it doesnt happen.I have been calm i was just wondering if i will have to go to the docter?
white goo is coming out my ***** when is going 2 stop is ANNOYING
Hi.. I'm 14 and I have had this white ish stuff on my underwear since 8th grade and I'm kinda concerned about it. I'm alittle afraid to tell my mom because I'm scared it's a yeast infection. I'm not itchy or burning on my vagina but this white stuff is wierd. It doesn't really smell, sometimes it does but not often. Some help please
Hi I've been reading ur coments and you had the same thing that I have now. I think I might have a yeast infection. Was it hard talking to your mom? Akward? I have a good relation with my mom but I'm embarrassed to be honest. Can you give me some pointers or help
The white stuff is normal, everyone gets it, unless it stinks really badly or makes your vagina burn or go really red, if it has them causes go see a doctor
Well I had sex wit my boyfriend and when we got done he had white thick stuff on his private parts he asked. Me what it was I told him it was me ovulating but I don't really know what it is and I already had a check up and I was fine and he did to so what is it
I just has sex wit my boyfriend we both have got check and we are good but when we got done there was white thick stuff on him and he asked what it was and I told him I was ovulating but I really don't know what it is please help me
Girls...the white vaginal discharge is normal. If it smells bad, itches or burns you may have a yeast infection. You can buy Monistat at any drug store. If that does not work it may be something more serious and you need to go to Planned Parenthood or your physician. Some of you need to educate yourselves. If you think you are grown up enough to have sex then you should already know some of this stuff. Practice safe sex...some STDs you will have forever. Don't take a chance and get them when you are so young it will impact you for the rest of your life.
I have that too but it been 2 years and I never told anyone  I'm 15 and still a virgin I never had a period
I'm 7 months pregnant and it hurts to have sex. Well even when i touch myself, I've looked at my vagina and my inside lips are red and feel raw. I also have a problem where I can not self lubricate. I mean i get turned on but I never get wet. and when I have sex with my boyfriend afterward he has this huge glop of white discharge on him is that normal seeing as its coming from me??
the white sticky stuff is ***. Normally it happens when you get orgasm
pls help me out

i didnt hav my periods  for 3  months.  but in the third month i had sex with my boy friend. i hav the vaginal discharge in white color and some times in yellow.. some times its itchiy. my vagina is burning when i am urininating... will i be pregnant m. pls help me
if you had sex b4 this absence of periods u might be pregnant.
but if u didn't theres no way u could be pregnant.
and as for itching burning while urinating is due to unrine infection.
go your doctor you dont have anything to worry as such
Okay so...I recently had an abortion 1 month ago, and I have been bleeding (lightly) because of it, but that stopped once I had sex with my boyfriend. I skipped a week and a half of taking my BC pills, and still haven't had my period, what does this mean?
Im 11 and i just started and i wondering what it is i asked like 30 time but she keeps saying the same thing she says go away im busy but she is usally just sitting there will someone tell me plus i have not had my period
I have white chuncky stuff in my vagina and I don't no what to do please give ma some answers
I have white chuncky stuff in my vagina and I am not in relationship with anybody am I'm 13 and I'm scared about it being something really bad never had sex please give me answers and fast
Hi i have the same problem, it only started a few days ago, im twelve years old and i dont know what to do! Basically its white and sticky and when i go to the toilet i see it in my pants and its stuck in my pubic hair. I havent had sex yet or started my period. Is this white goo normal? Im too embarassed to ask my step-mum and i dont know wat to do! IS IT NORMAL? ANY HEP!
it's a part of puberty and most girls get it when they're like sexually aroused
I'm twelve and a virgin and started my period about three months ago.  My vagina is really itchy and kind of hurts. A tiny bit of blood came out when I wiped but I'm definatly not on my period. I live with my brother (he's 29) and I don't want to talk to him about this! Also I can't just go buy medicines or anything so I'm not sure what to do!!!! Please help!!
Okay im 12 yrs old and have white stuff coming out of my vagina and it sccares me and it has a horrible smell and i dont feel horney or anything like that. Also i have not started my period and i have never had sex. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
right that happens to me to all the time im sick of it it looks like white buggers YUCK im tired of that nasty stench!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm blessing  a  nigerian i found out that wen ever i finish my menstrual cycle i find white substances coming out 4rm me i don't knw what dis means.pls help me I'm really scared.this is my yahoo I'd
***@**** or ***@**** pls I'm scared
i have been haveing a clea discharge four about 2 or3 months now i have not started my peorid at all im 11 confused and concernd help me please
this gross white stuff that looks like sperm comes out my vigina im scared what is it? whats wrong with me.
Hey im Nichole and for the girls who are having the white sticky stuff that means your period is coming or as i like to say it on it way now listen to me this means it means it could take a month, 2 monthes3monthes,or 5 monthes so please dont try to rushbut i would suggest wearing a pad right now because like you could have your period right in class and have leak throught your pants dont let that embrassment happen start wearing pads right now and plus you could try different and when you have your period you can have the right pad.Now for the girls who are having the problem after what they did with their partner okwhat yall did is unsafe you probaly have an infection because you partner has to be tested before you have sex now i would suggest you tell your mom or if you have your own account for the doc go this could be an emergecy srry if i didnt spell it right well anyways please you need to get help right away!
im 10 yrs old n i jus gt out da shower! n i was dryin off n.. i saw sum ugly *** , sticky white stuff cumin out of my vagina and im really scared! i hope im not begin to get pregnate! i haven't had sex with anyone either.. i dnt kno wat to do .. i hope i dnt hve a disease! if i do.. it's goin to be tough for me n my family n frands.. i have a long life to live ..... i dnt wanna mke it short....... :(
I didn't read everyones comment but from what I have read many of you are worried that you are pregnant or there is something wrong with you since you are having this white discharge. Your not pregnant (especially if you haven't had your period yet) and there is nothing wrong with you. It is just your body's way of telling you that you will be getting your period soon. This is normal for every girl. After your period you will still experience this discharge, but it will mean that you are ovulating which means you are at a high risk of getting pregnant if you have unprotected sex. If your worried about whats happening or your not sure whats going on then talk to your mom or sister or someone you feel close and comfortable with. Just ask them what happens before and during your period. Here are some examples of discharge and what they mean.
Different Types of Discharge:

Spotting Blood/Brown Discharge: May happen right after periods, and is just "cleaning out" your vagina. Old blood looks brown. This may occur when you are ovulating/mid-cycle. Your first period can look like this also.

Different types of infections:

Signs of yeast infections:
White, cottage cheese-like discharge
Swelling and pain around the vulva
Intense itching

Signs of bacterial vaginosis:
A white, gray or yellowish vaginal discharge
A fishy odor that is strongest after sex or after washing with soap
Itching or burning
Slight redness and swelling of the vagina or vulva
p.s this discharge is also what most girls have when they get aroused/excited sexually. Its normal, Most people call it c u m. For some girls it won't be as distinct. everyone is different
i am 12 currentaly and white stuff is coming out my vagina!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean, and dont call me names for this, im sexually active so like is it something i should tell my mom about or is it an std or something because im really scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
read what i wrote above u its normal and your really shouldn't be having sex. However, I can't stop you so plz use protection you def. don't need a child when your a child yourself.
i feel u i have sex and am 11
I have gooy white stuff coming out of my private? My mom says its a yeast infection but my friends say that Im discharging.  They say that it happened to all them before they started there period. I am only 11 and I am scared I might hit puperdy soon.  I am afraind I am going to start at the wrong time like at school or in public or something.  I would be way to embarresed if I told my teacher. Am I discharging or is it a yeast infection. Who should I believe?
Hey I have this issue I have thing white stuff come out quit a bit but idk whts it from I have been touched but nothing more nd it happened before I got touched! Wht do I do?? Or wht is it??
the sticky white stuff is cuz u think about touching and kissing boyz so ur excited and it makes it easy for the penis to go into ur vagina when ur having sex so it dont hurt i get it too
heyy i have that white discharge to and it doesnt really smell burn or itch...i have had it for a really long time now and my mom says its normal and everything but when it going to go away? its getting reallly annoyinnng

THE BEST WAY TO FIND OUT IS TO GO TO A DOCTOR OR A PHYSICIAN. THEY CAN GIVE YOU THE MOST ACCURATE ANSWER! IF YOU ARE AFRAID, GO WITH A FRIEND OR A COUSIN. ASKING ONLINE WONT HELP MUCH AS WE CANT SEE THE REAL PROBLEM AND DONT KNOW WHETHER ITS SERIOUS OR NOT. I STRONGLY SUGGEST FOR YOU TO GO TO YOUR DOCTOR TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS FINE BEFORE YOU REGRET IT!
I am a eleven and not started my period yet. I have recently found this white thick smelly stuff in my knickers It did start with alot of itching tough. It does smell bad. I am glad to know that it is a normal thing but when I found out it could be an illness I freaked out. I do suffer from kidney infections which means I occasionally have blood in my wee. I don't really want to say anything to my mother.
Hi Im 12 and haven't had my period or been sexually active. I have this white very sticky stuff almost like a jelly on my pubic hair that won't come off.Also it smeels and no matter how much i wash my v it still smells?? Is it because im getting my period soon,should i ask a doctor???? I embarrassed to ask my mom is it serious is it vaginal discharge whattt???? HELPPPP ME plzzz
like just about everyone that commented on this status i am having a sticky white substance coming out of my vagina and i don't think about boys or anything when this happens but recently so much has been coming out it looks like i wet myself PLEASE HELP!! :P
i am 13 and i am NOT on my period yet. i also have the sticky white stuff around my vagina. will something bad happen if my boyfriend fingers me and i am not on my period yet?
please help.  
omg woman i am having the same problem im eleven and im getting sick of it. :( helppppp
hey everyone, i was just browsing the web and found this interesting discussion. All of you girls do NOT need to worry haha. That "sticky white stuff" is called vaginal discharge. Every female gets it, and it tends to come more at times. Some people have it worse than others but it usually stays settle as you grow older. Also that smell you all are more than likely smelling is not the discharge but your pubic hairs. but as you get older and become sexual active you usually start shaving down there to appeal more attractive to your partner. and when you do shave it won't really smell. Discharge altough does have a smell, as long as you keep a clean pair of undies on and not WASH but rinse your vagina off daily with water you should be in good shape. Also remember that by washing your vagina with soap it makes the smell get worse. so just stick to rinsing it with water. Hope that helped. (:
i had unproteteeeeedsex wit my bf while doing it i i was gtng white dichge bt stil we continued bt his sperms dint entr in i m jst !& is thr any chances of gtng pregnt i havent got my period yet
i have the same problem i'm 15 turning 16 and i have a little pain the same kinda feeling when i get my period but i'm not due for a bit.,  i have white stuff in it whats happening to me please help :Z
bit late i know, its proberbly discharge perfectly normal, its the vagina cleaning itself out from bad bactiria, all girls get it. The normal stuff its often clear with white 'almost snotty like' stuff that has no smell. but if it has a bad odour and is  thick like cottage cheese you may have a yeast infection and need to get it checked out. but after 6 months to about a year of having discharge you should expect your period if you havent yet had it. hope i helped ? :)
bt r thr any chances of bcming pregnt i havent got my periods me tensed wht toi do
Im 11 and my white stuff has been going on since the middle of September of 2010 and it is the first of May of 2011 and it is still going on and mine doesn't have that strong of a smell and my family said that if im about to have my period i will have massive cramps but the only cramps i have is when i don't go to the bathroom for a long time. i want to know what the white goo is so i don't have to ask anyone. i have not told my mom or anyone about this but is so embarrassing. can anyone help???

PLEASE HELP
wait i dont think it was September it might have been late December.
Still, PLEASE HELP. I hate the white goo stuff.
This white stuff is getting annoying. I HATE it.
i have read all The comments, i have the same problem AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GTE RID OF IT! it is so annoying! i'm 13 and not started period. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF IT!... or do i just have to wait?! -_-
I only started having this white sticky stuff in my pants on thursday. Im only 12 and i havent started my period yet. At first i was really worried coz i didnt know what it was and i thought i had a cancer or something but now im glad its not (phew). I dont want to tell my mum though coz my mums friend told my mum that her daughter had one boob bigger that the other and i dont want anything like that to happen to me. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
hey, im 12 and i have this wierd clear slimy stuff, i dont know what it is. I'm reallt concerned coz i havent even started my period yet...HELP ME PLEASE!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS!!
I dont know what it is but it really getting on my nerves. Its clear and slimy but i havent started mt period yet, i dont know what it is thought and im really scared coz i cant be pregnant coz i havent started my period yet and i have never had sex. SOMEONE PLEASE HEPL ME!!
Ok, Im 12 and started my period last year (but it's not constant) and today i went to the bathroom and a long thin white slimy thing was coming out of my vagina/anus. WHAT THE HECK IS IT!!???
i have it too and lately its getting to be really annoying... i cant go out without having to worry about leaking... its disgusting. and ive had it dince i was 12. i didnt know if it was just a one day thing or not. but ive had it since then and its really nasty. im tired of it and want it to stop i cant even wear cute underwear... how can i get it to stop if i dont go to the doctors?
Um you aught to think about maybe holding off to have sex until your older. I mean if your sexually active at 13 who is to say how many sexual partners you will have by the time you are 26. And believe me when you get to be 26 and decide you want to get married who is to say what all those partners will have given you by then. And most men want a clean nice girl to take home to their mother not one who has slept with the whole freshman class! A 13 year old boy does not love you. He only wants to put his penis in your vagina and that is it! Sorry for the harsh truth girls!
i had that problem to,, i still need help
I have a lot of white gunky stuff coming out of my vagina. My boyfriend keeps wanting to finger me but I'm too scared to let him in case it is an infection. Its normally straight after my periods that I get it and I'm still a virgin can anyone help ??
hi I have the same as hypergurl15..and I'm 14...but I'm too embarrased to go to the doctor..so can I do anything to avoid that but get rid of wat evaa I have..and also what is a yeast infection?
I also have the same problem as hypergurl15 and I'm 14..but I'm too embarased to go to the doctors so is there any way I can avoid that but get treated..? also what is a yeast infection and how do u get it...? plez help.!!
IF IT DOES NOT ITCH OR HURT IT IS NATURALL THERE IS NO WAY TO MAKE IT GO AWAY I JUST MEANS YOU ARE 1 STEP CLOSER TO YOUR PERIOD I KNOW AFTER I GOT THE STICKY WHITE STUFF 5 MONTHS LATER I GOT MY PERIOD PS: I AM 13 AND NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE~!
hi umm i have this discharge too and im really worried im 12 and am not sexually active but i have been fingered by a girl and had oral. HEEEELPPP
i have this white clunky stuff cummin out of my vagina it has no odor nd im not a virgin i have a bf we r faithful to eachother trust me i kno but we had sex nd the white stuff turned flaky wats wrong im nervous
will the white discharge ever stoP?
i have this too and i feel a bit bloated ... has this got anything to do with it??? help
i just went to the toilet and this brown discharge came out but i havent started my period yet...HEPL ME PLEASE!!
Brown discharge?????
To all the young girls concerned about their body changes, and how to act and not to over react at any conditions. It is absolutaly normal for our bodies to go through a substantiel changes in our way of life. You have to always understand the issue before you approach it; and its always good to ask the question WHY to anyone that you feel comfertable with, it is not worth it to worry too much, when there is an answer for every question you seek. As of the gooy, sticky stuff that you all been experiancing, it is only the beggining to a new age. Now you all are comming out of a stage from being a girl to becoming a women. As soon as you all understand that and agree to it, the easier it is for you to deal with the changes, sometimes you can talk to a millions of people seeking answers or relief, but no one has it good enough to be convinced, but you. So what I am trying to say here is that you have to understand and admit to all of these changes as it may affect some of you psychologicaly and feeling discomfert. As of the sex part, IT IS A GREAT SIN to be sexualy active at any given age or time, there is not a single book that God has sent to us as a guidenss through having an easy and happy life that says otherwise. Now if you follow what your mind or someone else tells you, then you have no control over your life, but life has control over you; anwanthed pregnency, STDs, AIDS. Every time you think about doing so in that very short period of fun time, think about the long pain and suffering you will cause yourself and the one that loves you the most for as long as you will live. AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU.
ladies this is all 100% normal. Every last one of us all have discharge, its a normal thing. what discharge is, is your vagina is cleaning it self out. its usually ever 7 to 8 hours. Get use to it because its going to be a little buddy of yours for the rest of your life.

Brown: it means you just got off your period and well its cleaning out the blood (old blood is brown).

White: Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection. See a doctor if itching is present.

Pain
Itching
Discomfort
Rash or sores alone or with a vaginal discharge

Remember ladies! your parents need to know whats going on with your body. If you think its an infection dont bottle it up till you are hospitalized, its not fun. If you do have a problem and cant tell your parents there is a lovely place called Planned Parent hood. they wont tell your parents anything unless asked of. They help you in the best way they can. ps. they are there for teens who cant talk to there parents. So please if you cant talk to your parents...then talk to them. But here is your second option, talk to your parents and finally tell them whats in the up and up. Your growing up at least try to tell them about your body problems (if any). They are here to listen.

im 13  but havent got my period yet and im not sexually active or anything, and i have the same thing, it is annoying me because i dont know what it is :/ hhellpp! is it bad or?
help i have this sticky stuff coming out of my vagina it does not hurt or itch but it started 1-2 years ago i just keel hoping it will go away i just want to no when it will i have not started my period or had sex please help :(
I am 11 years old. I have had clearish white really stinky stuff coming out of my vagina for almost a year. I really need help plz plz plz help im freaking out

Ps if it means anything my older sister got her period when she was in 4th grade
PLz help me!
hii..im 12 i hve been hvinq discharge for almost 2 years .  its i getting really annoyinq . i dont have my period yet but i have haad brown discharge to. this is getting scary because someone said you only get brown after your period. im scared can somone help mee.

p.s im not sexulity actice
STOP HAVING SEX! YOU ARE ALL TOO YOUNG! I DONT UNDERSTAND IT ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB? SEX LEADS TO BABIES. SO STOP, ALL OF YOU NEED TO GROW UP. SEX IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD ONLY SHARE WITH YOU HUSBAND!!!
I'm now 11 and i have sticky white stuff coming out from my vagina. I saw it on my undies recently. And i haven'[t started my period. Is it a sign that my period is coming?
Have u been to the docters yet
I know its been a long time since your posted this but don't worry ur OK.  I'm 30 now but when I was just beginning to become sexually active I had the same problem. ...Itchy, burning uncomfortable discharge that felt like I was being cut when I had sex.  If you used a condom....the whole time, you should be fine.  It is most likely a yeast infection which is easily treated.  Girls that are not sexually active get them too, but sex can bring them on.  Don't continue to have sex if and when you have these symptoms. You can tell you're mom you think you have a yeast infection which shouldn't raise any alarms since girls can get them from antibiotics, diarrhea or just whipping  the wrong way.   But please be careful! If you are having sex always use protection even if you are on birth control and it is always good to get a test.  Your doctor can screen for most STD's while doing an exam to confirm a yeast infection.. and your mom doesn't have to be there.
If you have an itchy or burning feeling down there and you haven't had sex it is most likely a yeast infection.  Don't worry a lot of girls get them and it can be brought on by hormones, not cleaning yourself well, detergent that irritates  you, whipping the wrong way, genetics  or sex.  They are usually easily treatable.  You can go to the drug store and pick up monastat.  follow the directions.  If that doesn't work and sometime it doesn't go to the doctor.  You can tell youre mom... it is common, they will check you and give you a prescription. Don't ignore it.  If it goes on for tooooo long they can become resistant to medication and harder to get rid of.  This means it will take more than one dos of the prescription and you may have to go back to the doctor for more.  
ive only had my period since feb and it didnt come back til may but during those months i got white stuff in my undies and it wuz rele gross and gooie! i wuznt sure if it ment i wuz getting my period or if it wuz my period or i wuz pregnant even tho tht wudnt make sense cuz im only 13 but i wanna know wat it means cuz sometimes its rele heavy and sometimes its light so like idk wat it is! HELP!
okay. so i've had a yeast infection a few times. but this time im not sure, im leaking this white stuff but its kinda sticky not very runny like normal discharge. and i can smell it, and im scared because other people might smell it. it smells like cheese. its really gross. but it doesnt itch down there? its basically just like a normal discharge? do i not clean well enough? because it comes back every other day. HELP.
email ***@**** if you have any answers
okaaayy so i'm 15 going to 16 & i have a baby . i haven't got my period becausee i'm still breast feeding , & istill am sexually active w. my partner but white sticky always comes out , & it doesn't smell , so what can it be ? i want it to go away , it's annoying!!!!
its normal 100% so dont be afraid it just things that happens right after your period and im 13 going to 14 and i know all about dis and i want to be a doctor or nurse even if you didnt have periods its just life and girl growing into a women its just 100% normal DONT BE AFRAID ABOUT NUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I havent had sex or anything and I missed my period for a while 5 months , im scared to tell my mom ! and I have sticky stuff coming out of me and it smells alittle , can anybody.help me ?
I have a white stuff coming out of my vagina. It's nt been long since it started bt i'm confused and it's really itching. What causes yeast infection? I'm a very neat person so i dnt understand why i should have an infection if it's actually an infection
hello i hav the white discharge and it doesnt smell at all i hav had it for about a yr and a half and im12 yrs old CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS!
For 3 years now I have had itchy on the outside of my vagina.it was unbearable I would apply yoghurt to the area. However the itching is less now and it doesn't irritate me if I'm sitting down or laying down. The past few days, I noticed white sticky discharge everyday, this is definetly a change of discharge since the 3 years of having an itchy vagina. Could this mean I am getting better? Also my vagina lips tend to stick together. And I have to open my legs to open the stickiness. How do I get rid of this? Help please. Also sometimes it burns when I urinate and sometimes the inner labia area is sore. I need advice please. I'm 19 by the way.
I'm only 13 and not sexually active. My period started about 2 years ago. Everyday for over two or so years this weird white gooey stuff has come out of my vagina. I asked my mom once, but I don't think she was listening to me because she didn't answer. It doesn't really smell most of the time and sometimes it's kinda thick. And sometimes alot comes out. I always put tissue on (it kinda acts as a pad) because it's really unncomfortable and comes out at random. It's so annoying! I'm too shy to ask my doctor if it's a yeast infection! I really hope it's not, and when will it go away?? I read most of the comments, but I'm still not 100% sure. I don't think it happens to my sister and she's 15. Help me, please!

-Sam H.
I'm a nursing student and Recently we studied the female reproductive system quite in depth. Vaginal discharge is normal for the most part. The amount and consistency vary from clear-cloudy/thin-mucous like. If you experience any burning, itching, swelling, the feeling of frequent and/or urgent urination, or the discharge has an odor, or is really thick,or yellow you should see a dr. If you're young and scared to talk to your parents go to Planned Parenthood.(It's free and confidential) <---so they can't go blabbing to your parents! or a free clinic..Really any medical facility must keep all patient information confidential. I really urge you to talk to your parents or an adult female that you can confide in. I think it's awful that there are so many young girls that are so freaked out with no one to talk to about being a female. -Shana J- soon-to-be-RN :)
Some people say you get the white sticky stuff when your close to puberty but I have had it for about 3 years now and I havent got my period. Do you thinkit is delaying my period
I am 16 years old and I am also having the same problem with the gooey white stuff, I'm still a virgin and I have it everyday since I was about 12 and I clean myself daily. It bugs me and my mom tells me not to worry about it to much but they never listen to me... Don't know what to do and really want to get rid of it.
im 20 turning 21 in a couple of months i have that white stuff coming out all the time it doesnt itch or smell or anything its just really annoying.
its weird because i never had this before i had my period at 11yrs old i have a 2 yr old daughter and this started happening not too long ago.
i heard all this being normal its puberty blabla but why untill now?
im tired of going to the damn dr lol its just another bill i dont need right now so i rather find things out through ppl who have had same experiences.
That white sticky stuff is discharge, if it smells or is really yellowish or white, go to the doctor or get over the counteer vagisil things. but if its a little bit, get it checked out but it mostly happens to every girl.
white sticky stuff coming off vagina might be a  "vaginal mycosis" or a "vaginal streptococcus". Vaginal mycosis are more common to women who live in hot ar very warm climate and it has nothing to do with your personal hygiene... best way to treat it is using vaginal capsules and betadine vaginal wash.... vaginal streptococcus is more serious and needs antibiotics treatment so best way to treat is to first see a doctor and have vaginal exams done so he will know which medication would work best,if you dont treat it soon as possible it only gets worst and.Again it has nothing to do with personal hygiene the bacteria responsible for streptococcus come from the intestines (they are mostly found in fruits and vegetables we eat) and sometimes they find their way to the vagina from there. if you have persistent vaginal mycosis you need to see a doctor and send your vaginal samples to the lab so they can treat you.
both are really disgusting and embarassing when you are sexually active so treat yourself fast... i hope this helps... any questions please hit me back.
im 14 years old. I have white stuff all the time in my undies, not just for a couple of days, this has happened for about 3 years (except when i have my period).. im scared to cuddle and stuff with my boyfriend because i'm embarrassed.. is it normal? or is there something wrong with me?
i get the white sticky stuff mostly when im falling around with my boyfriend.. my ex said that girls can ***... (sorry didnt know how else to put it) but is this true? and if not. what is it?
Hi, im 13 and yes ive started my period, i also get the white,gooey discharge, its perfectly normal for a female to be getting around your/our age. Even if you are sexually active, you may still get it, but i dont reccogmend tht ya get pregnant and have sex at your age, 12,13,14, is far too young to be having kids. Boys don't really love you, they just want you for sex, thats mainly all they care about. You should probably think about yourself and getting an education, a stable home and a good job, earning a decent amount of money, before creating children. What would your parents say? What would they think? Would your bf even care?Will you get a good job, without a good education, and kids at a young age? If YOU want to have sex with your boyfriend/partner then i sujjest you use a condom and have protected sex, but still i think you should probably wait until your older. Anywayss, don't worry about dis-charge, its normal as i said before. If your really that concerned, speak to ur mom, if ur too shy and feel embarrased, then go and see your doctor or ask an older sister,cousin, or friend who has the same problem as you. ;DD.A.R.M.Xx.
im 11 and i have yellow and white sticky stuff in my pants i'v not started my priod yet.
im 14 and ive been getting white, gooey, stuff coming from my vagina and for some reason it smells. but i heard its only an infection if its yellow and smelly. plus ive been having it for about a year and a half and didnt get my period. i have celiac disease so i wont b getting my period till im 15 or 16 soo idk help?
hello i am 12 i have not had my period and i have not had sex
I have white mucus-y coming out off my vagina
I don't know what it is!!
Please tell me what this means?
other websites say it's that I'm horny but i don't think i feel that way yet
and i don't masturbate or watch porn, it doesn't smell so i don't think it is an infection it has been going on for a while. i haven't told anyone.
someone please tell me what this means.    
i have the same that is it and im 21
i have the same that is it and im 21
Im always getting this white creamy discharge a couple of days before i get my period and a couple days after my period. What is it from? Thats the only time i get that. Please help!
I'm 15 Years old and there is white stuff coming from my vagina on a regular basis? What is it.? It has an odor but not really a fishy odor? Idk how to explain it but it is worrying me? What is it?
hey ive not had my period im 12 and have had the white stuff for 2 years is that normal ? i know the white stuff is but for 2 years ? at least 4 a year and a 1/2
im  10 years old finna b 11 in 1 month on aug.21.1010 and white stuff keep comming out of my private part and it doesent hurt or nothin  i just c it when i take a shower and it has a smell to it and its stickey ans soooo white p.s im light black PLZ HELP ME I DONT WANNA HAVE THE TALK WITH ANY1 BUT MY AUNTIE AND WE ARE FAR AWAY AND I DONT HAVE HER NUMBER!:( HELP I MIGHT finna get my period thats what it keep saying thats a sigh pf getting your period ,,.. HELP!!
HELP me please :(
im 13 and have had my period twice, im a virgin, and i dont have my period now, but i just went pee and a clear solid thing dropped out of my vagina that was about the size of a gripee for a pencil or 3/4 the size of a pinkie. im really confused and it didnt hurt at all. can some1 plz help me
I am 14 and i haven't started my period yet. I have been having this white stuff for over a year now and i'm really worried cos my friends had it and a few months later they got their periods, but i haven't and i've had mine for over a year. What should I do? I can't talk to my family, and i have no-one to ask about this stuff, especially my doctor. Is this discharge? it smells a little, white, sticky, gets on my knickers and is daily. What is this and how long will it last for?
listen guys, this is a yeast infection!!! Its the yeast in your body thats over producing due to some bacteria that got into your vagina. You need to go to a doctor to get the medication to remove it from your body before it gets worse and gets into your blood or kidneys.. im 25 and have had it 2 times.