stubborn vaginal infection...
I have had this vaginal infection for more than  2 months, Its a thin and white discharge that has a sour smell...and I know this sounds gross but it tastes sour too, it also causes some itching and irritation in my vagina. I have been prescribed a treatment of one pill of fluconazole 150 mg and 2 pills of tinidazole 1g each. Didn't work, then I tried a treatment of vaginal ovules for 7 days of clyndamicin and ketoconazole, didnt work either...I've been doing research and this sounds like Bacterial Vaginosis, I've had yeast infections before and the discharge is much thicker and it itches more. I'm feeling frustrated because I cant get rid of it.
I have had this as well. I have been to the gyn and each time a swab show bacterial vaginosis. I was given treatment with metronidazole, but it didn't work. I have had this for a year now. So I know how you feel.