virgin, itchy vaginal bump

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

virgin, itchy vaginal bump

Hi, i'm 21 years old and i'm a virgin. I've never had any sexual contact what so ever. I don't know when i first started noticing it, but i have this itchy bump on the out side of my vagina. Only ever really one bump at a time. One time i had two, one was near the opening of the vagina, and one was near the upper part of my thigh near the vagina. usually just one though. But right now, it's sort of right near the opening of the vagina. Sometimes on the outside of the labia, sometimes hear the inside. And i'm worried because i don't know what it is. What i do know though is that it's this bump, it's sort of whitish i'd say, maybe yellowish too.. looks more white though. And it looks a bit inflamed around it and it itches. But it goes away eventually, then it comes back. I never know it's back till it starts to itch down there again. Last time it was on the left side, this time it's on the right. Sometimes there can be one on my thigh closer to the vagina. It never hurts, just itches and sometimes looks a bit irritated around it. And like i said, i've never had any type of sexual contact. So if anyone has any idea as to what this may be, i'd greatly appreciate some answers or information.