white tissue with bowel movements

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

white tissue with bowel movements

I have been having bowel movements with white tissue. In one instance I got done with my bowel movement and wiped and there was a large amount of tissue on the t.p. Does anyone know what this may be caused from?
wow that does sound odd. Is it mixed in with the faeces or just on the tp afterwards?  If it is just on the tp maybe it is actually a yeast infection/ thrush or vaginal discharge.  If its kind of stringy and firm with a distinct thin shape maybe you have threadworm.  Do you have any other symptoms? eg sore tummy, are your bowel movements otherwise normal?  I reckon you might be best to pop along to a doctor or clinic and get yourself checked out to be on the safe side.  Its rare to actually pass "tissue" from the GI tract or bowel, usually anything that is white or whitish is from the vagina, especially if its not actually in the poop and just on the paper when you wipe yourself.  I didnt think to check what gender you are before i posted this comment too sorry if you are a boy then i worms might be the likely offender.  Hard to say without actually seeing it.  If in doubt see a doc tho and get a full screen.  Better safe than sorry eh?