Still active?
Is this group still active? I have 44 yrs. of study and investigations, plus have lived in 2 haunted houses and have been able to see the other-side since a small child. I can answer all the questions so far posted and will try to answer further ones, if  this group is still active. Please let me know.
verdenango
It's till active, but people come and go.  Life gets in the way.  LOL.  I would love to hear some of the stories you've come across.

Just yesterday I read an experience that happened to a woman.... the exact same things happened to me when my father died.  Dreams manifested themselves into a bit of reality.  

Interesting to see that someone else had the same events happen.
hey yes its still active and im glad to see people are using it cause it was dead for a long time....glad your here, i would love to hear some stories
Looks like verdenango is too busy being paranormal elsewhere. Why bother posting the question if you don't want to answer anyone. Geeez
Since you seem to have some experience with the paranormal, I was wondering if we could chat a bit?  I have questions that so far no one else has been able to answer for me, and I kind of feel a bit like some freak.  I could really use some good feedback.  Everyone else I've talked to says that I'm crazy and need to be medicated.  Hope to hear back from you.  Thanks.
Anyone here lol
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
blcontra joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 26
ginger899 commented on March 31 Concerned fo...
Mar 31
ginger899 commented on breezytoo's status
Mar 27