real paranormal activity User Group
Still active?
About This Group:

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.

Founded by turkee23 on October 9, 2009
123 members

Still active?

Is this group still active? I have 44 yrs. of study and investigations, plus have lived in 2 haunted houses and have been able to see the other-side since a small child. I can answer all the questions so far posted and will try to answer further ones, if  this group is still active. Please let me know.
verdenango
It's till active, but people come and go.  Life gets in the way.  LOL.  I would love to hear some of the stories you've come across.

Just yesterday I read an experience that happened to a woman.... the exact same things happened to me when my father died.  Dreams manifested themselves into a bit of reality.  

Interesting to see that someone else had the same events happen.
hey yes its still active and im glad to see people are using it cause it was dead for a long time....glad your here, i would love to hear some stories
Looks like verdenango is too busy being paranormal elsewhere. Why bother posting the question if you don't want to answer anyone. Geeez
Since you seem to have some experience with the paranormal, I was wondering if we could chat a bit?  I have questions that so far no one else has been able to answer for me, and I kind of feel a bit like some freak.  I could really use some good feedback.  Everyone else I've talked to says that I'm crazy and need to be medicated.  Hope to hear back from you.  Thanks.
Anyone here lol
nic374 commented on photo
nic374 .... Comment
Lynniepooh commented on Lynniepooh's status