Aa
A
A
A
Close

By the Blood of Jesus Group

Place for Christian members to come and discuss what's on thier mind, if they have any needs to be discussed. Anything they want to talk about concerning the Bible. or this world today
1 - 20 (of 452) questions
This id very hard for me to do. It is never easy For me to apologize and especially on such a large level. I will not blame anyone for ...
Please check out this video titled "While I'm waiting" from John Waller. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6X71sXagUY (or) http...
I feel so bad, and don't understand what is going on. I feel ugly on the inside, because lately I've been feeling like I have so much irr...
I`ve been thinking of them words for some time, what does He mean? Some of my thoughts are that does anybody ( I ,we ) really understand...
Please keep my family in your prayers, especially my mom. She's been going through cancer and is almost finished with her chemo treatment...
Isaiah 54:17; No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment Thou shalt c...
Don't know if anyone has been praying for me but i just heard from my attorney and this IME is not for my amount of disability but just a...
“Soul sleep” is a belief that after a person dies, his/her soul “sleeps” until the resurrection and final judgment. The concept of “soul ...
I have been on prescription drugs for a number of years. This is very hard for me to ask and tell you all about this. I am trying to put ...
Can you all really pray for me...I am going through a tough time right now....struggling w a lot of stress, anxiety, and anger. Can you j...
I stay away due to all the "things" in life but I feel the need to ask for prayer for me. Many of you know my story some do not. Putt...
Pleas pray for my family as there is alot of things happening. My niece just went into alcohol tx. She has 5 children at home and is ma...
The World’s Stage speaks to prophecies unfolding before our eyes—in today’s headlines. THE BIRTH PAINS: THE GOSPEL OF MARK Nati...
Maybe Darwin wasn´t that "way out of line" after all? God is allmighty and omnipiotent that is my belief, and I don´t think we are dev...
What new truths have you found in the Bible recently? What was it and was it hard to accept this new truth? Sometimes new truth is so...
1 John 14:16 We know & have believed the love which God has for us. God is Love, & he who remains in love remains in God, & God remai...
Back to work monday after my surgery and off those evil oxycodone pills. I am still extremely tired but must get through the day. I sure ...
If anyone knows where i can find B.O.L.D Please let me know.
Someone I know doesn't think they need to attend service weekly. This person is willing to go once a month but doesn't feel the need to g...
And the light shines in the darkness, & the darkness has not overcome it....John 1.5
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.