Aa
A
A
A
Close

Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.
1 - 12 (of 1135) questions
Is there treament for lingual nerve damage that was bumped during the extraction of a wisdom tooth? The surgeon said the tooth was deepe...
I am a professional opera singer faced with requiring sinus lift surgery before implants are possible. Is there any negative case histor...
OK - I was at the dentist the other day to get my permanent crown put in and he insisted on doing full x-rays, etc. since I haven't seen ...
I had a tooth removed in Sunday due to the amount of pain the nerve was causing me, but the tooth was very hard to remove as the roots wh...
I have to have jaw surgery to remove a tumor. I will have to get a bone graft from my hip. Has anyone ever had this done? What will I ...
Had sinus sugery 4 days ago (fixed deviated septum, right turbinate reduction, sinus drainage hole enlarged). Gum pain is a lot worse tha...
On March 25th I had all of my 14 lower teeth extracted and then received an immediate full denture and while it's been a chore in of itse...
How long do I need to wait after having two implants installed before engaging in oral sex?
First, some context.... In May/June of this past year, I developed a lump on my jaw bone. Thinking that it was a problem with a tooth...
What are the treatments for tbc and at what point is it necessary to extract teeth
I have a hard knot/lump on my lower right jaw bone behind my wisdom tooth which is still there. I noticed it yesterday and it makes it ha...
I am having a hard time explaining to my dentis that they are too wide for my mouth and my bite is not right, he gets very frustrated and...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.