Diabetes - Type 1 Community

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 4885) questions
Hi, i have my son of 13 months now and today i just got terrified when i saw some big aunts gathering around his wet pant. i just rushed ...
1 answer | 5 comments |
Daughter is 2 years old. She has been sick not feeling week. Running fever stomach hurts the works of stomach bug. Very tired. She hasn’t...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm a type 1 diabetic, have been since I was 23. My son is 6 and the last few days I've noticed he's been peeing a lot, so I checked his ...
3 answers | 4 comments |
My husband is diabetic during the day he is fine but asoon as we get in to bed his legs and feet starts hurting. He gets up and walks arr...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have a Minimed Paradigm 712 that has never been used and few supplies with it. Does anyone know where i can sell it?
2 answers |
I have a Medtronic Minimed Paradigm 715 for sale with the USB cable, infusion sets, reservoirs, and other supplies. Please email me at...
1 answer |
Does anyone know how old the youngest person was who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes? Also how old the youngest kid was who recieve...
36 answers |
My son is a Type 1 diabetic, diagnosed at 15. He has a 2 1/2 y/o son that they had trouble waking one morning. My son grabbed his teste...
5 answers | 3 comments |
I have been experiencing low blood sugars (sometime as low as 1.5 mmol/L) and I’m newly diagnosed and I have been treating every low bloo...
2 answers |
Just wondering could this be type 1 developig? My son is 3 1/2 and has been experiencing low blood sugar since July 2017. He would wake u...
1 answer |
My 11yr old Granddaughter just started her menstrual cycle. Her emotions are everywhere. How can I help her cope?
1 answer |
My partner is diabetic and he is on novorapid and tresiba we was wondering are you able to take them one after another?
1 answer |
Is it advisable for people with juvenile-onset diabetes to get married? My parents are forcing me to break up with a diabetic because he ...
18 answers | 1 comment |
My sis is type 1, for 20 years now. She is beginning stages of slight complications in her eyes. She has been having itchy skin, immense ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Need help please
1 answer |
Is there any pills I can take to help me lose weight I'm a type 1 diabetic
2 answers |
Hello, My name is Mike and I am a type 1 diabetic. I'm 18 years old and was just wondering what complications could arise from taking ...
4 answers |
The VA is claiming I have type 1 diabetes and thus they are not responsible. I was 29 and 2 years back from Vietnam (III corps area, whi...
8 answers | 2 comments |
He has been complaining of dizziness, his right eye has become blurry, he is HUNGRY all the time, he is urinating more, he is not interes...
2 answers |
"hypercatabolic decrease insulin effect and consequently cause insulin resistance". can anyone explain the sentence with detailed mech...
1 answer |
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
2.51k Members
4.89k Questions
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.