Aa
A
A
A
Close

Endometriosis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
41 - 60 (of 3280) questions
I had laparoscopic surgery to remove some endometriosis and i am on my fifth week now. The first two weeks were kind of rough, the third ...
Hello everybody, I am a 22 years old female. I am very stressed and scared. Its been few days since I am having periodic cramps (someti...
Hello, I am a 17 year old female currently being treated for a recurring UTI, I'm on cefalexin. I started taking it three days ago and ha...
Very nearly every month for over a year my nose bleeds at least once during my period. Normally they are not bad and do not bother me muc...
Hey, my names Tilly and I’m 16. I was first diagnosed with endometriosis when I was 15 after a laparoscopy on May 18th. Since then, I hav...
I'm looking for a doctor that specializes in endometriosis. I'm sick of this ****. I've been to 4 doctors in 2 years and none of them s...
About a month ago I started having weird pelvic pain. Nothing severe, but it was an annoying feeling that I could only notice when I was ...
Hi there, please help, I am so sleep deprived its untrue. Can someone give me some ideas as to what I am up against please? About a mo...
About 2 weeks ago I had to go to the ER because I had been up since 1 in the morning, puked about 12 times, and passed out about 6 or 7 (...
Hello, I have Endo and the Mirena inserted and I'm noticing a metallic smell but one that smells strong and not like a normal scent. The ...
all I've had problems with irregular periods, abdominal and period pain, crippling back pain and other symptoms for years. I had a lap...
A few questions regarding chocolate ovarian endo cysts: 1) Has anyone successfully had a large endo cyst of 7-8 cm go away on its o...
I just had a Lapraroscopic surgery Friday the 13th. Felt fine until now (a week later). My body is getting weird sore muscle pains alon...
I was diagnosed with endometriosis last year had a lapri and chose to just stick to nsaids to handle pain and was good for a couple month...
Hello. I am a 37 year old personal trainer and I have been suffering from adenomyosis my whole life. 4 years ago I started using a natura...
Hi I’m a 21 year old female that has had a very heavy frequent period I had a pelvic ultrasound that revealed that I have I have a possib...
I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 19. I am now 41 with tons of drs visits for ovarian cysts and pelvic pain. I had hernias in my femo...
I am at my wits end with this chronic pain and no one seems to can't find out what's going on with me. About 5 months ago, a guy friend g...
I HAD EXPLORATORY SURGERY FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS AND CHOCOLATE CYST 9 MONTHS AFTER THE PAIN I HAD BEFORE THE SURGERY IS BACK. COULD IT BE THAT...
1.How is if you have a sick like, amorphous eosinophilic material.What is the best treatment?
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.