Aa
A
A
A
Close

Penis Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
1 - 20 (of 324) questions
I had genital warts on the shaft however they are now gone .but now black marks or spots are appearing on the penis head and increasing s...
Hello I am 29 years old, recently i see growth process of my penis. I measured it to prove it. After the measurement it is 23 cm and the ...
I have a lump on the shaft of my penis near the bottom. It is visibly protruding out and is hard upon touch. It feels like there is a lon...
I'm 21 years old and circumcised.lately i noticed brown pigments on my penis shaft. Sime of them are small and other one is bigger. The b...
Pls help!! Have lump on shaft of my penis, dont know what it is? From looking at pics it looks like lymphocele. Im 16 and never had sex, ...
I had genital warts on the shaft however they are now gone .but now black marks are appearing on the penis head and increasing slowly .i ...
For about 1 month my skin under my penis is red. It sort of looks like it it's irritated. I am circumcised and extremely clean. Soap and ...
Yes, I have a hard lump on my penis shaft just below the head. It's texture is rough like a scab, though other times it is less noticeabl...
I have a small (1mm) black spot on the edge of my penis glans. It has other tiny spots around it too. They’ve been there a few months now...
every 1 month i get a stining pain in penis i masturabte 1 time per day and some days i do not i have a mild-poor hygiene and i am woorri...
Hallo dear Dr. I need some help please. I have been diagnosed with hpv about two years ago by inspection even so, I have never had sex...
Hallo dear Dr. I need some help please. I have been diagnosed with hpv about two years ago by inspection even so, I have never had sex...
Back on July 20,2017, I was treated for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia as I had every symptom involved yet both my urine and blood came back neg...
Around 10 months ago I noticed a small spot on the head of my penis. I was tested for all stds besides herpes and hpv. It's not herpes as...
Hello, Because I am in China for work right now I can't see a doctor until December this year. That's why I am asking you for a rou...

Hello my penis head has been swollen for about 10 yrs from the pee hole to halfway of the head looks darker of a color than the rest of t...
Hello, I am 14 years old and I have recently found a lump inside the shaft of my penis, I've done a bit of research and I've seen that it...
Hello im 13 and i am experiencing a hard lump above my penis i am very worried my dad says it is a cyst and i dont know what to do,doc. P...
Hello. I am 17 years old and have had some mild rash on the foreskin of penis and sometimes on the cap but it has nearly disappeared. It ...
dears, how long does it take hpv to cause penis cancer? thx.
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.