Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2011 Babies Group

Pregnant women expecting babies in June 2011
1 - 6 (of 152) questions
Hi all; I am 13 weeks pregnant now and have been experiencing lower abdominal pain constantly for about 2 days. we saw the doc on monday ...
Just wondered if any of you already experience colostrum / milk discharge from your breasts? I am just over 29 wks & non thus far ... I h...
Rylan is making a wheezing sound and the doc said it could be tracheomalacia. I've never heard of this so any thoughts would be helpful. ...
I am trying to get my baby on a sleep schedule and it's very challeging to say the least. Does anyone have their baby on a schedule. Also...
Awh so darn cute!! Have your babies starting smiling while awake, and making noises?? Like talking but not really talking???
Did anyone expereince baby blues? If so how did you feel?
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.