Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology Community

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
81 - 100 (of 577) questions
Can you tell me the name of some disease in which x-ray is better and name of some disease in which radiology is better?
I have regular MRIs for my brain tumour. The last time the IV came out of my vein before the gad injection and the whole injection went ...
Hi there! Can you please give me an idea on what the results of my thyroid ultrasound mean? All of my blood work has come back within nor...
Does anyone have any statistics on the relative effectiveness of MRI screening for tumors with and without a gadolinium contrast? I unde...
Hello. My dad has recently had a CT scan. He received a letter the other day saying they have found multiple small pulmonary modules, som...
Symptoms I'm having 1.numbness in hands and feet, legs. got a recent diagnoses of Carpal tunnel in hands 2.severe headaches 3.aura wit...
had a CT scan done with oral contrast and IV contrast. Everything seemed to be normal in the report except for some mildly enlarged mese...
I have has 8 physical therapy sessions ice and tens unit only as could not do much. I have has 1 set of injections that helped for 2 hour...
I have has 8 physical therapy sessions ice and tens unit only as could not do much. I have has 1 set of injections that helped for 2 hour...
I received a maxillofacial CT scan result back and I do not understand what this means. My doctor is out for 3 weeks and I cannot get a...
Comparison is made to previous MRI 4/5/16. There is irregularity of the labrum suggesting previous surgery/degenerative tearing with a s...
Hey guys im 22 year old male and i have really weird things going on in my head So first of them is dizziness its 24/7 and it never ever...
Been MR scanned in the head Meninges is swollen significantly and evenly Awaiting answers from spinal tap All bloodwork show no inf...
48 y/o woman with history of migraines and depression. Experiencing frequent vertical double vision. MRI w/contrast ordered. All seems to...
I had a CT Scan recently that showed two, one cm lesions on my liver. Outside of this, the liver was fine. There was a note saying ther...
Hello, I'm a university student trying to understand what kind of fracture this x-ray image shows. It's of an old man that was supposedly...
MRI BRAIN WITH AND WITHOUT CONTRAST: Technique: Multiplanar magnetic resonance imaging was performed of the brain using various T1 an...
CT scan showed constrast staying in heart longer than normal. The kidneys had no constrast in an arterial phase. The inferior vena cava ...
Radiologist report states: IMPRESSION: 1. Acute reduced patellar dislocation. Specifically, 11mm patellar override of the lateral ridge ...
Last six month i have swollen shoulder left side other than the right side.I perform MRI and it reveals only 3 mm thickness higher in T7 ...
Top General Health Answerers
11548417 tn?1506084164
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.