Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tea Time Cafe Group

Grab a drink and come to a place were you can chat about whatever. You want to tell a story go ahead. You wish to vent be my guest.Want to talk current events well come right in :D . If you dont drink tea im sure we can find you some java.
1 - 6 (of 47) questions
We all make them from time to time or atleast I assume you have make at least one. Do you often find it hard to do everything on your...
(I'm not a trained professional please keep that in mind and your responisble for your own actions) Man I have read so many different ty...
WHAT HAPPENS IN HEAVEN WHEN WE PRAY? This is one of the nicest e-mails I have seen, I don't know who the Author was but it is so true:...
Fear of intimacy is the exact opposite of the close relationship you had with your best friend when you were a kid. You may be lucky enou...
http://gimundo.com/videos/view/suryia-the-orangutan-and-roscoe-the-hound-dog-are-best-friends/
What would you do if the person next to you was suffering on the inside? What would you do if you say someone crying on the street Wha...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.