Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Travel Medicine / Vaccination / Immunization Forum

Questions in the Travel Medicine forum are answered by Dr. Philip D Parks, affiliated with Harvard School of Public Health. Topics covered include disease prevention, finding a doctor abroad, food and water safety, illness and injury abroad, mosquito and tick protection, resources for travelers, traveling with children or pets, traveling with special needs, vaccinations and immunizations.
Dear Doctor, Can Rabies vaccine cause Rabies. As i know there's inactive Rabies virus in vaccine. Can they be active after injected to h...
Hi! I have a dog living in my apt whichi used to live in a camp and was in the wild, I vaccinated (the first shot )almost 3 weeks from no...
I began the PEP for rabies in Ecuador and was given verorab for two doses. I would have to continue the rest doses in US. However there i...
I'm 23 and I'm starting Copaxone in about 2 weeks. I wanted to get the flu shot too. Is it safe to get the flu shot like tomorrow and the...
Hi I think I may still have worms (I posted earlier). I feel some movement in my rectum with a little pain and bleeding afterwards. I h...
Hello Dear Doctor: I do not have any opportunity to ask any such professional, I thought perhaps I could ask, please. About 10 days ...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.