Addiction: Social Community

Time to open the cafe once more!!!!!

Man, smells like a old sub shop in here. sara nad he mayo tricks!
Poll still looks clean. Hummm mayabe someone has been in here. Cleaning has started.
I could use some help in here!!

OMG what in He!! is that!!!!!!!!!
Jolly? is this yours?????
what the hell does this mean???  When people read this they don't understand what this means.  Is this about drug addiction?
It is a online cafe where all off us go to kick uo our heels. It has been here for years.
It is a place to come and have fun! Check the arcives.

T
COMMUNITY LEADER
I hope you have your rubber gloves on!!!!!!!!

addicted32....this is a thread that just lets us have our fun.....just stay away from my pole!!!!  LOL
Girl  I thought you left me hanging lol! Speaking of hanging Can you please get your
Pasites and thong off the mens room wall? I really hope that is glue!

Oh I forgot your men in blue where here earlier. They were asking for you and Totsie with this HUGE smiles on there faces.....
COMMUNITY LEADER
Who says they are mine??!!!  Did they say anything about wanting their handcuffs back?
sara, they are yours. You are only one that has light up ones! The blue light in the pasties and red in thong. I would love to get some but you won't tell anybody where you got them!

You kow mothers day is just a few days away. What am I going to wear now?
Ok The pink fluffy ones. I am so tired of those old things..... Really need to grt some new threads. Still cleaning.. I swear if I get all these jellybeans up I am not letting anybody bring in anymore!!
I still don't get it....... Sarah  lolol  what pole
COMMUNITY LEADER
This cafe was opened up about a year and a half ago.  It is just a fictional place where some of us come and make up stories about what is happening in this cafe.  For some of us this is a thread that is just very light and sometimes rather "risque"!!  It isnt here to offend anyone and usually alot of people get going on it.  Jelly beans, jello, whipped cream and chocolate are usually the hot topic.  I am usually entertaining the men in blue or whoever they make up!!!  Usually the cafe is a mess as i dont clean up after myself and some of the other ones will come in and ask what happened!!  The pole is MINE and i am usually hanging from it in stillhetto's!!!  Its all just in fun so enter if you dare..........sara
COMMUNITY LEADER
Could you please get this place cleaned up.......I have company coming tonight!!!
I/m here behind the bar scraping darn jellybeans off the floor!!!

Shall I grease the poll? The music is all hooked back up again but the only darn thing it will play is  bon chick bon bon. Funny I have head that before somewhere..........

I am NOT doing the mens room WOW between Jolly and Out whew.....