Aa
A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32k Members

HOPE FINISHING DAY 2

Hi guys I was able to gather a little energy to update. Feeling little better still having the muscle aches . The worst is THE LEGS. WOW!  Is it going to get worse from her ?
22 Responses
2107676 tn?1388977459
Not sure hun.  Everyone is different so it's hard to say.  When did you take your last pill?  Was it yesterday morning?
2107676 tn?1388977459
Drink lots of gatorade as there is potassium in it and it is good for leg pain.
yesterday morning but day before i only had 4 5mg started withdrawl then. used to take over 25 10 mg/day
2120911 tn?1350926261
Hey Hope...you may get lucky and are through the worst of it...but as posted..depends on the person, age, amount,duration level of fitness...i can say that in a few short days you will be turning the corner...my muscles ached for days with exhaustion..felt like i woke up in a 90 year old body with a migraine....baths come in way handy now..i took 5 a day....felt like crap but i was clean.....  ha

you are very much on your way,,,,hang on little bit longer....

Free~
Hi hope and congrats on your decision to get clean. The legs are pretty damn horrible the first week or so, but you can do it. Tomorrow will be day 14 for me, so yes you can do it.
It will get worse before it gets better, but that is the reason that you hopefully prepared.
Thomas recipe
Gatorade
Immodium (a must)
Vitamins
Supplements
Ibuprofen
Lots of hot baths/showers.
Try and and relax, listen to some music, funny movies, and a very important part for me was, reading this site and keep posting.
It took my mind off things to keep posting, and so much support, inspiration and lov is found on this site.
Good luck and best wishes
Bones
2107676 tn?1388977459
Yeah like Free says you may be through the worst. Don't be alarmed if you are hit with a few more waves of it because they come in and then pass.
It may not even happen but just relax if they do. Make sure you are drinking lots of fluids and especially the gatorade for the potassium.
You are doing great sweety.  So happy for you.
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333897642
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.