Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32k Members

HOPE FINISHING DAY 2

Hi guys I was able to gather a little energy to update. Feeling little better still having the muscle aches . The worst is THE LEGS. WOW!  Is it going to get worse from her ?
Not sure hun.  Everyone is different so it's hard to say.  When did you take your last pill?  Was it yesterday morning?
Drink lots of gatorade as there is potassium in it and it is good for leg pain.
yesterday morning but day before i only had 4 5mg started withdrawl then. used to take over 25 10 mg/day
Hey Hope...you may get lucky and are through the worst of it...but as posted..depends on the person, age, amount,duration level of fitness...i can say that in a few short days you will be turning the corner...my muscles ached for days with exhaustion..felt like i woke up in a 90 year old body with a migraine....baths come in way handy now..i took 5 a day....felt like crap but i was clean.....  ha

you are very much on your way,,,,hang on little bit longer....

Free~
Hi hope and congrats on your decision to get clean. The legs are pretty damn horrible the first week or so, but you can do it. Tomorrow will be day 14 for me, so yes you can do it.
It will get worse before it gets better, but that is the reason that you hopefully prepared.
Thomas recipe
Gatorade
Immodium (a must)
Vitamins
Supplements
Ibuprofen
Lots of hot baths/showers.
Try and and relax, listen to some music, funny movies, and a very important part for me was, reading this site and keep posting.
It took my mind off things to keep posting, and so much support, inspiration and lov is found on this site.
Good luck and best wishes
Bones
Yeah like Free says you may be through the worst. Don't be alarmed if you are hit with a few more waves of it because they come in and then pass.
It may not even happen but just relax if they do. Make sure you are drinking lots of fluids and especially the gatorade for the potassium.
You are doing great sweety.  So happy for you.
Hi Hope, way to go getting through day 2! Lots of things can help with the
Restless legs! If you can get some Epsom salts and soak In the tub! Also some mild exercise! Try to get outside & walk a little & breathe deep fresh air! Plus potassium as you been told! I'm pulling for you! Your friend is an awesome girl! She and us truly care about you! Best wishes!
I didn't start feeling like I would survive until today (day 5) and I was'nt taking near as much as you, so I would say plan for the worst (at least 3 more days of agony) but hope for the best.  Some on here don't seem to have the withdrawals as bad as others.  I get them so bad I feel like I'm going to die, quiet seriously.
Hey huni glad u made it thru another couple of days n worst could be over your doin so well huni stay strong we here for ya god bless u my friend mwah big hugs n love from oz aj
Just thinking about you and wondering how you are feeling.  Are you still at the spa and opiate free?  Let us know.
still here and actually go out for awhile. We went out to dinner and walked the beach.  I felt great. still getting the jitters here and there and pain. but very tired.  Fighting like heck and still clean and always will be.  I just hope this is not the calm before the storm.  Thank you all for your support could have done it with out you. God bless xoxoxo
That is great news.  I think you can relax and enjoy the rest of your time there.