Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Little bro addicted to roxies...

my 21 year old brother has been taking a minimum of 2 to 3 roxies a day at least 5 days a week for several months.  He says he doesn't need help but he has a history of drug abuse since age 15.  Please give me any advise on helping him (please don't tell me i can't do anything for him until he wants help). thank you for your time.
unfortunately, if he doesnt want to get off them...there isnt anything u can do. there's an old saying...u can lead a horse to water but u can't make him drink. that is so true with so many things in life.  all u can do is perhaps show him this forum, educate him on addiction and recovery. but honestly, if he is partying...haivng fun and doesnt wanna get off them HE WONT. he probably wouldnt even bother coming to this site let alone researching addiction.

where is he getting the pills? from a doctor or the streets?