Should I worry a feeling I'm getting on my leg feels a bug,hair going across my leg
Hello and welcome to the forum.  Sorry you are having that sensation.  That's probably irritating!  We encourage you to speak to your doctor about it.  While it 'could' be associated with an autoimmune disorder, those typically cause rashes or tingling of the skin rather than what you describe.  This article may help you with other ideas.  https://www.healthline.com/health/formication  Formication is the feeling of bugs crawling on your skin as the only symptom.  Here's a list of things that can cause this:
anxiety
fibromyalgia
Parkinson’s disease
diabetic neuropathy
herpes zoster (shingles)
Lyme disease
skin cancer, such as cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
perimenopause

So, on that list, some do feel fibromyalgia is caused by the autoimmune system although there is not a full consensus on this.  And in the late stages of lyme disease, it has some autoimmune complexities.  

Are you under a lot of stress lately?

You are reading content posted in the Autoimmune Disorders Community