19082554 tn?1472035905

I think I have pots

My doctor recommended that I go to Northwestern University in Chicago to see a specialist for POTS. But they won't take my medicaid card because it is not through Attna or Meridian. Because of the county that I live in I am under the Illinois Health connect. I really need to find a doctor that will take my card. Can anyone help me.
0 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Autonomic Dysfunction Community

Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.