Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Depo Provera Question

When I was 16 I got on the depo cause I've heard great things about it and even the drs. said it'd be the best for me because I had major migraines where I would see flashing lights and every part of my body would go numb, the said it was due to my menstral cycle. So I started the depo and I had a period for 2 months one HUGE migraine for 3 days and the everything stopped, Well I have given birth to 2 kids and I wasn't on the depo after the first so this is new to me. Is it normal to be bleeding after 4 months? It's not a heavy flow its flow medium for a couple days then it's spotting every now and then.
It is probably your cycle trying to get normal again it could take some time however I would talk to your doctor about it.

I have Endometriosis and I used to get severe migraines but once I went on the continuous low dose BCP I have never had one since so mine was def hormonal.
i will never get on that again but i bleed for 6months straight then never got anything again. till i got off it. and migrains r a normal side effect of depo they can get worse, better, stay till u get off, or only last till u get used to it