Breast Cancer Community

Left breast pain and swelling

I have a swollen left breast and swelling under my arm.  I also have radiating pain from my breast all the way down my left arm.  Could this be breast cancer?
Rather than speculating as to the cause of this issue I advise you to make an appointment with your Dr. for an examination and any testing that he/she may deem necessary. With the limited information you give and no test results it is impossible to even venture a guess as to what this might represent. Pain is rarely associated with breast cancer. Please make that appointment tomorrow !  Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.