A
A
Close
Cats Community
4.01k Members
740516 tn?1360946086

Loreena will be spayed this Thursday

Hi guys
As you already know I was searching a good vet with reasonable prices AND transport vehicle.
I had found one I liked, average price clinic not very sophisticated and i would do there.
Then another vet called and offered the surgery for free ( I had let L,ad asking help there) Her clinic is a lot better but my cousin had problems there once and I know one more person that did - both with dogs and  on different matters. Maybe the fact we know about the problems is because she's ever at midia - or maybe its because she's not good?
Money save will be very useful paying the girl next one,in fact I had promised myself I would keep Lucky if able to pay for and received it
Talked with the vet today a few,first time. No intuition at all.Dont want to be influenced by other but its sooooo hard.Once again I'm afraid of doing the wrong decision
Dont want to waste one more of L lifes - not even considering that in english a cat has 9 ( only 7 in portuguese) She will need all of then, she's very young
I MEANS I SET THE SURGERY BUT I"M COMPLETELY SCARED!!!
MORE THAN I WOULD BE IF WAS MY OWN SURGERY

PLEASE YOU ALL PRAY FOR US - ONCE MORE THIS WILL BE QUITE HELPFUL!
18 Responses
740516 tn?1360946086
Comments are welcome...
Fear is a hell!
874521 tn?1424120397
COMMUNITY LEADER
Ohhh Apple fear is very normal, I too worry excessively every time one of mine need to have surgery.. human or animal family..
We are so afraid of losing them and think only of all the negative possiblities, I guess thats normal too.
But keep in mind the thousands of such surgeries that are done routinely and believe that Loreena is in good hands....pray for her but be strong because this does NEED to be DONE!!!
so remember you are making the right decision and believe that everthing WILL turn out ok....calm down mommy....
we here will all keep her in our prayers too.
874521 tn?1424120397
COMMUNITY LEADER
just reread your post....can I ask WHY this clinic offers to do this surgery FREE???
that seems odd to me...I don't understand why they would do this?
740516 tn?1360946086
well i'm crediting that to my ability with writen words plus Christmas feeling in the air.
Sort of my personal miracle - it was by the time they happen.
Brazilians have soft heart sometimes and many of them help but I have to tell you I never listened a word about that vet doing that before.
On the other hand I would not let people know if I did for not having daily rolls of candidades begging for at my door...

Thats why I'm worried, more than about the surgery strictly is the whole situation that makes me wonder.
Hope you're reading still...
740516 tn?1360946086
no other idea crossed my mind.
There's no animal organs traffic for transplant anywhere,I guess. (this is paranoia,I'm not thinking about  it !)
874521 tn?1424120397
COMMUNITY LEADER
I'm sorry I'm really confused...I get lost in your beautiful words/translations sometimes...so tell me again please.
you are worried abt the situation because they offer FREE service is that CORRECT? do I understand you correct?
And what have you heard that this Vet has done??? :-)
Have an Answer?
Top Cats Answerers
874521 tn?1424120397
Canada..., SK
506791 tn?1439846583
Saint Mary's County, MD
242912 tn?1402547092
CA
740516 tn?1360946086
Brazil
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
Ooh and aah your way through these too-cute photos of MedHelp members' best friends
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child