Child hood mental abuse suffers Community
21 Members

Why are the most recent dates 1 yr ago ?!?

Did all the members of this site decide last march to quit communicating? Very strange! Just in case anyone is still out there, I'll post what I read on a website a few days back when trying to cross- reference a few of my illnesses..

Researchers learned that migraine sufferers who were physically abused as children had higher incidences of arthritis; those who were emotionally abused had greater occurrences of fibromyalgia, arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome and chronic fatigue syndrome; and those who were physically neglected had greater rates of irritable bowel, chronic fatigue, arthritis, and interstitial cystitis
I cannot remember where I found this but if anyone is interested just google migraine, interstitial cystitis, fybromyalgia, should be easy to find.
Does anyone else have any of the above complaints?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.