Chlamydia Community

Post Chlamydia Treatment Question

So i recently got chlamydia from an unfaithful partner. Received a treatment of Azithromycin (spelling?) and still noticed I could 'milk' my penis and see a clear liquid. Thinking I still had something i went back in and they gave me metronidazole and doxycycline to be sure if any other STIs could be causing it.

I recently re-testing and it came back negative for chlamydia

I'm done with all the treatments and i have no actual discharge, but if i milk my penis I can still get a tiny amount of clear liquid, and i never noticed this previously. Is there anything that I could possibly still have after all those treatments or am I just being crazy?
Hi, our penis always have a clear mucus lining and milking would make some appear.
I should have mentioned that after I urinate there's a small line of sticky fluid too that stays on my head. Never had that before.

I got a urinalysis and the only out I'd the ordinary thing it stated was "high gravity"
Could be some residual mucus from the infection itself. Chalmydia causes open sores inside and mucus is created as a soothing effect.
with all the antibiotics I took should I just wait this out and it'll pass? Just don't want to have a small chance of it being something else and passing it on
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.