Chronic Kidney Failure in Dogs Community
327 Members

Stem Cell Therapy For CKD in dogs

I have a 11 months years old golden retriever. Her name is gogoma which means sweet potato in korean. She is a really sweet dog. She was diagnosed with renal dysplasia last month. I decided to try the stem cell therapy at the Animal Medical Hospital in New York. Does anyone have more information or any experience on this treatment? Also, I'm feeding her rice and Royal Canine renal support dry food with 1:1 ratio. I also add two bumps of salmon oil for every meal. Should I give her a little raw high quality proteins as well? What's the best diet she should be on right now. She is still on the early stage of CKD.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.