Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

Dentistry and epilepsy

I had four teeth removed when I was ten years old with gas and air. Two weeks after I had my first seizure and have been having them ever since. I always thought there could be a link, especially as I have had TMJ disorder ever since and jaw and head pain at the same part of my head as the epilepsy. Does anyone know if there could be a link?
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.