Dental Health Community

I've stopped taking antibiotics for my tooth absess, am i more at risk of the infection spreading?

After being prescribed amoxicillin and metronidazole, i started taking 4 amoxicillin pills over a period of one evening and the following day. i ignored the dentists orders and thought i would be get ill from taking a combination of metronidazole and amoxicillin as i read about people feeling sick from metronidazole. However, after the 3rd dose of amoxicillin, my stomach didnt feel right at all and i felt sick. i thought this might just be a side effect, but then i noticed a rash below my neck as well as itchy skin, so i decided to stop taking them. Although the rash didnt look that bad, i thought it would be better safe than sorry..but now my real worry apart from building immunity to antibiotics, is am i putting myself more at risk of it spreading to my brain etc?

This discussion is related to tooth abscess and swollen cheek.
was your face seriously swollen ? because i just got antibiotics from urgent care for it and my face swelling seems to be getting worse. it ***** really bad and its even going near my eye